My polecats Please (((( HELP )))) !!!!!!

Hi all for taking a look at my problem.

Right i have 2 male polecats around 14month old and are both brothers got them at 6 week old and never had any problem with them before

((UNTILL)) last week i was out tending the land and all of a sudden a loud screaming coming from the hutch!!! so i walked over as i fort maybe one had caught his paw in the mesh. but as i looked in the hutch the smaller of the 2 was locked on the the other ones ear !!! so i broke them up thinking it was over the meat. but later that day i heard it again and its still going on! its always the smallest and the other ones ears are looking really saw :( why are they doing this ???? Anyone with any info PLEASE HELP ????

Polecats or polecat coloured ferrets? Not the first time I've read people having issues like this lately with polecats. People should realise that ferrets are domesticated and enjoy company, genuine polecats on the other hand can often be solitary and anti social..

:( will that mean they can not go back together again ??

yes around september when breeding seasons over,

if you want to keep them together and not planning to breed from them,

you could get them castrated and they should live ok together :thumbs: