houndpacks in scotland

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now this is a Bunch of ******** all well fed Wonder Who the Wee Militant Girl is

Posted Images

can anyone tell me how many hound packs there have been in scotland,mounted and on foot and which was the first pack,ie dates if posible cheers wf

Are you counting Un Reg Packs.and that Motley Crew of yours ? :D :D

MFH.. AND hillpack affilated and Fox Destruction clubs...

I've some Hillpack/FX d numbers somewhere,I Think this one could be interesting..As said before, Richard Andsell R.A. painting 1859.Highland Todhunter,depicts a Highland scene, With Hanovarian hounds,Welsh type ,dandie dinnmont types cairns etc,Akc colllection...Gave big M.a copy some time back..I'll try an get it up on here...

There should be a few on here that can put up the Fife ,Eglington,L&R Borders etc...info :yes:

Fife coming into our 226th season..

Kincardineshire (from when It restarted the Grampian) 12 seasons I think, not sure how long the Grampian was going before it folded.

Edited by alimac

Me Dad and Wee Mikey were out with Geordies hounds and when they got back to the Red Fern Kennels Geordie unlocked the kennels put the large Padlock on the ground and unboxed the Hounds and fed them Tripe. In the ensuing frenzy the Padlock which was lying on the ground dissapeared NEVER to be found! So on the next outing someone admiring the"Fine Fettle"of Geordies hounds Asked him with the time honoured cry "What the F**k are you feedin they DUGS GEORDIE" Mikey piped up " PADLOCKS" Mikey swears to this day Geordie fed his hounds with PADLOCKS. :hunter: RED FERN KENNELS :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...