Sauki x pups, for the small fields in Ireland

hope she makes the grade for you martin, she is in good hands with yourself she get a proper chance :thumbs:

Thanks BM, you done a good job bringing them to 6 weeks. With some luck, i am sure she will do the biz, she is as mad as a hatter.. :) into everything and anything.. :D

Getting the mother of them fit now, she is nearly dried up, will be running her slowly behind the bike this week, looking forward to running her this season, along with your 3, we should have some fun.. ;)

Talk soon. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch pup i kept, now 4 months old, 21'' and flying it.        

Looking forward to bringing these 2 on below, some good breeding in them for the small fields in Ireland, sire CM's red dog, saluki x greyhound, dam bred by Banner man on here, great bitch on the long

you would think the lads who only run the small land would favour the whippet crosses but a good dog will kill anywhere regardless the breeding

Looking forward to bringing these 2 on below, some good breeding in them for the small fields in Ireland, sire CM's red dog, saluki x greyhound, dam bred by Banner man on here, great bitch on the long ears, deerhound x greyhound and some collie.

Dog pup with a lad just starting out, bitch pup is mine.

Coursingpup2.jpg

Coursingpup4.jpg

My pup below out the two, 6 weeks in pic, 7 weeks tomorrow.

Corsingpup1.jpg

Flo4months1_zps9f0e3654.jpg

Flo4months4_zps18c2f939.jpg

Flo4months2_zpsf8cd5c90.jpg

Flo4months3_zps29982f7f.jpg

• Like 3

Looking forward to bringing these 2 on below, some good breeding in them for the small fields in Ireland, sire CM's red dog, saluki x greyhound, dam bred by Banner man on here, great bitch on the long ears, deerhound x greyhound and some collie.

Coursingpup2.jpg

Coursingpup4.jpg

Corsingpup1.jpg

no long in changing and getting up are they good luck

FairPlay you goodman that pup is a beauty lad,very well kept and in great nick credit to you pal how he bred again pups are handful but there good crack to bring on ha ha good luck with him lad

Cheers lads.

Captain, the sire is CM red saluki x greyhound and the mother is bred by Banner man, deerhound x greyhound x collie greyhound . :thumbs:

Coursingpup2.jpg

Coursingpup4.jpg

Corsingpup1.jpg

i was with banner man last wk and seen his 2, his bitch is rough coat like this 1 and his dog is smooth...i'v seen some of his stuff goin from time 2 time and he knows wat he's doin so i hav no doubt that sum of these shud make the grade.....ps lovely looking pup gm, wish u luck [bANNED TEXT]

Coursingpup2.jpg

Coursingpup4.jpg

Corsingpup1.jpg

i was with banner man last wk and seen his 2, his bitch is rough coat like this 1 and his dog is smooth...i'v seen some of his stuff goin from time 2 time and he knows wat he's doin so i hav no doubt that sum of these shud make the grade.....ps lovely looking pup gm, wish u luck [bANNED TEXT]

Thanks for that. :thumbs:

Yes, they have good potential i think. Banner man did a good job producing them, sound man so he is. :thumbs: