eygpt holiday

craigyboys your man mate!! hes bin there couple of times and loved it.... :thumbs:

i cant fault it mate,the hotel was the bollox,the food was good,the staff and service was shithot,the weather even better and the egyptian people are only in your face if you let em,just say no and your reet,i met some belting lads and got rather shitfaced with em on a couple of occasions(not drink),i love the place and snorkelling in the red sea is summat else :yes: and its cheap,you can get a free holiday if you play your cards right ;)

im tempted cos i wanna see the pyramids , and its a place i havent been :thumbs:

Well just f@cking go then

i f****n might do :laugh: bum chin !!

Take that ginger c@unt lab with you we can all have a bit of pease :thumbs:

i would take lab , summit for the sharks to nibble on while i have a swim :laugh: :laugh:

Now why would a shark go for me when your floating about Mick........ffs you could do with a shark taking a few bites out you anyway............. :laugh:

And Stig and Stewie stop wasting the Pyramid of Mystery............ :D

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

craigyboys your man mate!! hes bin there couple of times and loved it....

I have been over to Sharm every winter for the last 5 years diving, Superb holiday. The missus loves it, the locals a super freindly and the hotel staff could teach the Spanish all about customer serv

Posted Images

craigyboys your man mate!! hes bin there couple of times and loved it.... :thumbs:

i cant fault it mate,the hotel was the bollox,the food was good,the staff and service was shithot,the weather even better and the egyptian people are only in your face if you let em,just say no and your reet,i met some belting lads and got rather shitfaced with em on a couple of occasions(not drink),i love the place and snorkelling in the red sea is summat else :yes: and its cheap,you can get a free holiday if you play your cards right ;)

im tempted cos i wanna see the pyramids , and its a place i havent been :thumbs:

Well just f@cking go then

i f****n might do :laugh: bum chin !!

Take that ginger c@unt lab with you we can all have a bit of pease :thumbs:

i would take lab , summit for the sharks to nibble on while i have a swim :laugh: :laugh:

Now why would a shark go for me when your floating about Mick........ffs you could do with a shark taking a few bites out you anyway............. :laugh:

And Stig and Stewie stop wasting the Pyramid of Mystery............ :D

mick wants to see pyramids ...so we gave him a few get it out the way -- so now he can go to skegness...
  • Like 1