Guest Scuba1

AAAWWWWW I love weasles, I used to have one as a kid and it was a bag of fun it went every where with me even took it to school and it sat on my desk playing with the pencile rubber and went to sleep in my school bag when it got tired. When they sleep they sleep and you can do all sorts with them without them waking up it´s just so funny. I got it from my grandfather because it got trapped in his boat ( i think it followed a mouse into it and could not get out on the smooth sides ) anyway it was in there for over a week and half starved to death when he took it home and gave it to me. So I got it back to a healthy state and it just got very attached to me in a funny kind of way. It never left my side and when I put it down on the ground it would follow me around and when I went to my grand parents place it would klimb up between the wallpaper and the wall in the corners of the room and look out at the top until I called it and the it would slide down that space and come shooting up to my lap.

That pic brought back some memories ... thank you

ATB

Michael

Edited by Scuba1
Nice one mate........ferret food! :clapper:

:laugh: Dont the ferrets just love mice! have little nippers set at present and ferrets go potty for the mice. Need to get me one of them multi catch traps!

Beautiful weasle, stunning :victory:

:icon_eek: Fish; What the f*ck ye doing with the weasle, mate? Ye kept that one quiet!

What's the story, please?

have keeped weasels for years. allways wanted a tame 1.when i moved to

france ifound 2 very young ones under some tin.had them for 2 half years

now.2006_0628house0008.jpg

:icon_eek: Fish; What the f*ck ye doing with the weasle, mate? Ye kept that one quiet!

What's the story, please?

have keeped weasels for years. allways wanted a tame 1.when i moved to

france ifound 2 very young ones under some tin.had them for 2 half years

now.2006_0628house0008.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg