A evening and night shooting with the NS200 and Malc Barnard

Thanks for all the comments lads :thumbs: .

Your views are greatly appreciated :yes: .

Quality work on the editing too Malc :toast: , Ive just watched it on my home pc and its really good, much better than just watching it on my phone.

Now that we have sussed the technique of shooting with the NS200 those rabbits wont know what has hit them the next time :boogy: .

We defo meet to do it again very soon and do what we planned with the Daystate mate :yes:

Yeah Malc I do remember the :ninja: badger I almost filled my pants the both times it jumped out at me :laugh: .

Me and Davy are planning a rabbiting session soon within the next 3 to 5 weeks at one of our joint permissions in Notts that's really heavily overrun with rabbits. You will have to get up and join us on VerminHuntersTV :yes: .

Si.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   Well I went out yesterday evening and met up with Malc Barnard from Country Pursuits TV and his friend Alex Honeywell a young HFT shooter and future England hope from the south of the cou

As soon as i get a collar for my Sidewinder I'll get some filming done Daz buddy.   The collar i had with me was for my Panorama and was too tight for the Sidewinder.   I'd forgotten that the last

Sorry bud I am going as fast as I can =)