barb f**ckin wire

i went out this morning with me lurcher pup whats 8 month jjust for a quiet walk seen a fox get up [bANNED TEXT] by me and over the fields so was happy 2 see that then 10 mins later me dog jumped a fence but the farmer had 2 wires on it :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and he cut his leg and with in seconds it was up like a ballon and blood kept poorin out like a tap after about to mins he just droped to the floor startin go into shock so i started to panic bein in the middle of a field away from roads at 6: 30 in the morning no one about lucky i had me mob on me so rang the vets and he came out but i had to carry him a few fields to get him anywere near roads so i picked him up and ran and didnt stop till i got him 2 a spot and by this time i was up 2 me neck in blood and he was startin 2 drif off so was tryin keep him alert with in 10 mins the vet was there rushed him down to the sergery soo hoping hes goin to pull threw but the vet said hes cut a vain in his leg and the leg muscle and filled with blood so just prayin he goin to be ok now in good hands....but one thing there a piece in the paper and it says if ur claimin benifits or not working they will pay and my vets is on the list and with only bein 15 and just left school do you think it will cover me ??? ;)

i went out this morning with me lurcher pup whats 8 month jjust for a quiet walk seen a fox get up [bANNED TEXT] by me and over the fields so was happy 2 see that then 10 mins later me dog jumped a fence but the farmer had 2 wires on it :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and he cut his leg and with in seconds it was up like a ballon and blood kept poorin out like a tap after about to mins he just droped to the floor startin go into shock so i started to panic bein in the middle of a field away from roads at 6: 30 in the morning no one about lucky i had me mob on me so rang the vets and he came out but i had to carry him a few fields to get him anywere near roads so i picked him up and ran and didnt stop till i got him 2 a spot and by this time i was up 2 me neck in blood and he was startin 2 drif off so was tryin keep him alert with in 10 mins the vet was there rushed him down to the sergery soo hoping hes goin to pull threw but the vet said hes cut a vain in his leg and the leg muscle and filled with blood so just prayin he goin to be ok now in good hands....but one thing there a piece in the paper and it says if ur claimin benifits or not working they will pay and my vets is on the list and with only bein 15 and just left school do you think it will cover me ??? ;)

Dont know the answer to your question,but all the best with your pup.Inan.

What a shocker: hope he's OK. Tip for bleeding : apply pressure to where the blood is coming from! And keep the pressure on until you can get the dog to the vets. DIfficult if your'e on your own I know, but any pressure is better than none just to slow the bleeding down.

What a shocker: hope he's OK. Tip for bleeding : apply pressure to where the blood is coming from! And keep the pressure on until you can get the dog to the vets. DIfficult if your'e on your own I know, but any pressure is better than none just to slow the bleeding down.

i did mate had me hand on it ;) hopin to have him back from the vets 2nite

Guest world.hunters

hope all is well mate.

with the question is the dog in your name or parents i think that, it will may work out the owners of the property which the dog is kept will more then likey have to pay out.

all the best

W.H

hope all is well mate.

with the question is the dog in your name or parents i think that, it will may work out the owners of the property which the dog is kept will more then likey have to pay out.

all the best

W.H

in my name mate :no:

Guest world.hunters

im not to sure then mate although becuase of your age your parents are still responsible for you etc.

hopefully all will turn out good for you mate