ENGLAND GO ALL THE WAY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HE HAD IT SENT TO DUBLIN FOR THE IRISH TEAM TO WHATCH WHEN THE GET HOME TOMORROW

you can have the fat lazy c**t back....

All the angy non english fans all get together on there own page/ pm's, and get to fcuk we though :toast: :toast:

Posted Images

i heard rooney got a 70" wide screen delivered to his house for watching the final :yes:

HE HAD IT SENT TO DUBLIN FOR THE IRISH TEAM TO WHATCH WHEN THE GET HOME TOMORROW ;)

nill point :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

i heard rooney got a 70" wide screen delivered to his house for watching the final :yes:

HE HAD IT SENT TO DUBLIN FOR THE IRISH TEAM TO WHATCH WHEN THE GET HOME TOMORROW ;)

Italy game should be a good one though mate. What odds will you think i'd get on neither team crossing the half way line.? Has Woy been on the phone too Walter Smith lately?

oh labradoodle home bargin have party packs of euro flags rush down town tomo and get your italy ones they will sell out :thumbs:

I'm going to save my money mate for Wembley next year. Have to practice hitting the back of the net cause just crossing the line just aint good enough nowadays......... :whistling::thumbs:

Walter Smith, made some questionable decisions to say the least at Everton!!

However England........

So far so good, but the knockout stages is a different game! Italy are tournament speicalists! Yet the lady luck is on our aide

oh labradoodle home bargin have party packs of euro flags rush down town tomo and get your italy ones they will sell out :thumbs:

I'm going to save my money mate for Wembley next year. Have to practice hitting the back of the net cause just crossing the line just aint good enough nowadays......... :whistling::thumbs:

Na lab you lot just swing of the goals remember last time

Na lab you lot just swing of the goals remember last time

Bit before my time but yes i can see the footage in my head. Think a few bits of the pitch left the stadium that day too........ :whistling: What was the score again. i forget...?.. :icon_redface: