pubs website ceo

What will happen to the pubs website now the CEO is up in court. with this in public eye interesting reading for all the members of pubs and all his friends on there.

ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159370/Soldier-childminder-farmer-paedophile-ring-hosted-depraved-sex-parties-isolated-country-farmhouse.html#ixzz1xqWE5sda

prob the same as the last seven months since he dissapeared.it will either carry on as it is or rename and start again.its done to much good work in the shooting field to just go away.i know of at least 2 shoots who,s entire beating line last season were all pubs members.

For the website to continue it still need someone in charge and moderate is he still in full control? if so who really would want join a website than been control be a man like him certainly a man that abused his dogs in such deprived way.

he not just got this web site but he has another called getitofyourchest http://getitorfyerchest.myfreeforum.org/index.php which it seems he ceo of to? is this site also to continue who be running this site for him? some threads he allowed on that site talking about pot calling the kettle black ect.

if the sites are taking over by new ceo will the site make aware to all new member of it former connections with Nick so they make their own minds up about joining or hide the true history of the site from them? honesty best policy ect?

If or when he goes down for what he done how can he run the sites properly from with in prison cell?

do you think new members who join pubs now and in the future if this kept quite and brushed under the carpet about the founder of the website will be happy after joining then found out about all this, are they going be be happy and stay on the sitest leave high speed? especial thoughs with families?

will the site leave full disclourser about the founder and whats happened on it home page so all new members can make a honest dicision about the site whether they want to join it ?

Cant agree. Its the individual thats a dirty b*****d not the website. From what i've read on here it seems a decent enough cause getting folk into beating/picking up and anything that can bring in new blood is needed badly. Yes it may have a stigma attachted to it now but that will soon go unless your very narrow minded.

Would you stop shopping in ASDAs if you find out the owner was a peado?

• Like 1

I'm sorry but i think they should close down its for the best,(their own good tbh) I mean who is going to let their kids go out with any of them off there, all because of one sick f*****g nonce , but people will not trust any of them off there even tho they have not done nowt,

but From what i've seen on there is he holds all the passwords for the site

• Like 1

Close it down but with a Link redirecting them to the site under new management forum? Maybe even a slight alteration in the name to distance itself from the past foundations?

• Like 1

if you would look on the pubs forum instead of shooting mouth off you will see (a)some members actually want to carry on as we are

(b)plans are in hand to leave the forum and restart under different banner with nothing to do with paedo cordery

© pubs have suplied complete beating line on shoots and these shoots still want them.