any young lads?

HI, I,M 14 ME DAD DOESNT DRIVE SO ITS THE TRAIN OR BUS FOR US AND THE DOGS , WE JUST HAVE TO GET OUT A BIT EARLIER , PROBABLY HAVE TO WALK A BIT FURTHER ASWEL , COUPLE OF LADS HAVE PROMISED TO TAKE ME OUT THIS YEAR FOR A BIT OF RABBITING , CANT WAIT . JACKO :bye:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was 18 only 13 years ago,me and my mate walked out the road from the town with spit,shovel,spade ,2 hounds,2 lurchers and 2 terrierswe hunted all day from before dark till dark,sometimes having to leave hounds out and collecting later or the next day.Then we took the bikes with dogs and tools strapped on,helped us follow the hounds a bit better.The hunting was great the dogs where in mint condition and we didn t always get stuff but it was better than drinking a bottle of cheap cider under some dingy bridge.I say all in all i had more time and more crack then than i do now ,with a car.

Walking is the best way! you can only drive to certain destinations where as on foot you can cover more ground, places that are out the way of roads and houses ect. plus if you end up needing to move fast ie getting on top "poaching" you dont have to worry about plate numbers and so on, anyway back to permission as we all have :whistling: i think you find a lot more by mooching on your todd as you can nip in and out of bushes, hedgebacks and such without your mates saying "come on hurry up" go it alone mate and enjoy what you get :thumbs:

Walking is the best way! you can only drive to certain destinations where as on foot you can cover more ground, places that are out the way of roads and houses ect. plus if you end up needing to move fast ie getting on top "poaching" you dont have to worry about plate numbers and so on, anyway back to permission as we all have :whistling: i think you find a lot more by mooching on your todd as you can nip in and out of bushes, hedgebacks and such without your mates saying "come on hurry up" go it alone mate and enjoy what you get :thumbs:

:thumbs: Spot on DD :)

Its always a worry when they say im filling sore someone help me uncle Johnathon says bend over!!!!

My botty hurts....

JD will you leave our youth alone?????

Write another book about fox poo or something but these kids love you!!!!!

For gods sake he was caught with a gimp mask and knew not why he had it!

you on drugs or what? :laugh:

T

17 and have to walk a few hrs to anywhere with game poach the golf courses and the nabiours pet cats lol (just dont get caught, break things or leave mess and i think secretly the golf course owners appriciate it) are always good lucky enough to get away with my uncle and his mates every second week end only know of one other kid my age who hunts in melbourne (although i dont know everyone i melbourne) and he's a pom.