Hi

I am looking for a lurcher pup, collie/greyhound/whippet and am having difficulties finding one. does anyone know of any for sale in North Wales or North West?

thanks!

MY MATES BREEDING SOME PUPS AND SHES DUE FRIDAY, THE BITCH IS 1ST X COLLIE X GREW AND THE FATHER IS A SALUKI WHIPPET GREW CALLED BOB, HES SIRED SOME GOOD DOGS OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS , ONE IS A DOG CALLED BLACKIE AND ANOTHER CALLED THE CUMBRIAN QUEEN GOOD FEN DOGS , ALTHOUGH THEY DONT HAVE COLLIE IN THEM MORE SALUKI, BUT THE DOGS A SHARP LITTLE THING AND NAILED RABBITS AND HARES SHARP , SO I KEEP YOU POSTED IF ANY SPARE PUPS GOING AS I KNOW 5 ARE SPOKEN FOR

Hi

I am looking for a lurcher pup, collie/greyhound/whippet and am having difficulties finding one. does anyone know of any for sale in North Wales or North West?

thanks!

B)-->

QUOTE(john b @ May 25 2007, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright.

I cannot be bothered to go through an clean this thread up but as a general principle it is better if people don't jump in and start trying to set prices on other peoples items for sale.

Overpriced items simply won't sell.

If you are interested in buying something and you want to negotiate in open forum that's fine.

And please don't resort to personal insults as that as good a way as any to get yourselves banned.

Now play nicely :)

Sorted yet mate? if not some in this weeks quids in on Anglesey not ideal but might be worth a look... :)