Irish are shite at football

That maybe a fault on my part, as most of us dont really understand the english lingo, with us being forced to speek it an all lol, and no I wouldnt support them if they knew a little bit, as I said im a fan of football and wont be pressured into supporting a team just because I come from that country, that doesnt make me any less Irish. Actually im one of the few people over here that follows OUR National games, thats what we are good at, over here soccer is a career for those that want to fill there pockets, while OUR National sports pay very, very, little if anything at all.

i seen that sheep on the left befour, baaaabra her name i thinks lol. you sounds like one of those lads that supports a team when there winning, then when they lose you start sulking like a four year old little girl. it must have really upset you that ireland lost seems that you felt you had ta put up a tread about it and take the piss outa the irish team. did you lose money on the match or something. ps, who is forceing you ta talk english. if you new your history you would no that our ancestors started talking english of there own free will

Maybe where you come from MR "FREE" STATE......history? sure you lot gave up yours!!! PMFSL

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I felt sorry for old Shay, his career went to shit when he left the Toon, and last night he just about reached the bottom, shame as he was a class 'keeper at one time.   Cheers.

That maybe a fault on my part, as most of us dont really understand the english lingo, with us being forced to speek it an all lol, and no I wouldnt support them if they knew a little bit, as I said i

More evolved...... That must be the up to date name for a Glory hunter nowadays.

That maybe a fault on my part, as most of us dont really understand the english lingo, with us being forced to speek it an all lol, and no I wouldnt support them if they knew a little bit, as I said im a fan of football and wont be pressured into supporting a team just because I come from that country, that doesnt make me any less Irish. Actually im one of the few people over here that follows OUR National games, thats what we are good at, over here soccer is a career for those that want to fill there pockets, while OUR National sports pay very, very, little if anything at all.

i seen that sheep on the left befour, baaaabra her name i thinks lol. you sounds like one of those lads that supports a team when there winning, then when they lose you start sulking like a four year old little girl. it must have really upset you that ireland lost seems that you felt you had ta put up a tread about it and take the piss outa the irish team. did you lose money on the match or something. ps, who is forceing you ta talk english. if you new your history you would no that our ancestors started talking english of there own free will

Maybe where you come from MR "FREE" STATE......history? sure you lot gave up yours!!! PMFSL

:laugh: :laugh: dont get mad paddy Edited by danny300

your one sad b*****d,get a life mate ,live and let live