everybody is going to have an opinion baz but i would personally ring an independent solicitor like him out of the CMW and ask what your chances are ...i know your situation baz and thats what i would do if they think you have a case then get what you can.. :D you pay your taxes so get somthing back off sociaty ....feck em ..........they lay a law baz if you havent broken it which you havnt . :D innocent till proven guilty ... ;)

The thing is, they only need suspicion of an offence to arrest you, it's down to the subsequent investigation to gather the evidence in order to charge you. I doubt very much if you would be sucessful in claiming, as they would have to have explained the grounds of arrest to the custody sergeant at the time.

Ferret

the only thing this police dick has on me is previous convictions but this time he didnt even catch me with a dog..they had helicopters and road blocks out and still cant prove out :laugh::laugh::laugh: ...i,ve paid plenty in fines now for dogs.. so this time ill have a bit of fun with them, i have had that guy from the cmw before..he wasnt that great...but this time i know they have nothing on me, .. so its worth the piss take if nothing else.... they cant arrest me again for being a chancer.. besides i was innocent the previous 11 times.. they owe me :tongue2:

Edited by baz

FERRETS SPOT ON YOU HAVNT A CAT IN HELLS CHANCE OF SUING THEM UNLESS THEY TAKE YOU TO COURT IF YOU ARE FOUND NOT GUILTY THEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR COMPENSATION+ BUT ITS DOWN TO THE MAGISTATE/JUDGE AS TO WEATHER YOU GET IT, IF YOU COME UP IN FRONT OF ME YOU MAY HAVE MORE OF A CHANCE :laugh:

Old bill yep great people my 14 year old daughter was abused by a so called mate of mine for over 5 years she came out with it 9 months ago to her teacher we then so called tried to do the right thing and got the old bill in. They arrested him he tried it on with another 2 girls which was all confirmed just got a phone call yesturday to say the CPS did'nt feel that they had a good case against him so suprise suprise he walks free.

All I can say is if they can't help a young girl out my daughter then we as a family will never trust a police man ever again that is what I find sad as I have always brought my kids up to try and stay within the law now I could not give a SHIT!!!!!

Steve