make them feckers dead................................

end ov.............

when the chance comes ;)

You only shoot em once, shoot them loads of times with a camera more skill and enjoyment

if only you new how many i kill a year :laugh: they still make me smile though :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a fen and peanut butter comes to mind..

as for practising with a camera,,,,,,,,,,,,

i think you need to get out more.............

the mind boggles.

you dont need peanut butter mate just make a tunnel and place a trap, the inquisitiveness of the squirrel will get the better of it :thumbs:

end ov.............

when the chance comes ;)

You only shoot em once, shoot them loads of times with a camera more skill and enjoyment

if only you new how many i kill a year :laugh: they still make me smile though :thumbs:

Got nothing against killing them ,if i had em in my garden[no greys here] i would let em be and enjoy em ptovided thr bstards stayed in the trees not the house, and yet still shoot em elsewhere, we had a weasel in the garden for a while nice to see didnt do harm so let it be now a rabbit near me veggie [shot 4 on the drive] provided they stay the field side of the rabbit proof fence are safe unless i want one for the ferrets,

end ov.............

when the chance comes ;)

Got nothing against killing them ,if i had em in my garden[no greys here] i would let em be and enjoy em ptovided thr bstards stayed in the trees not the house, and yet still shoot em elsewhere, we had a weasel in the garden for a while nice to see didnt do harm so let it be now a rabbit near me veggie [shot 4 on the drive] provided they stay the field side of the rabbit proof fence are safe unless i want one for the ferrets,

these dont come in my garden,one did try to walk along the dog pen run once but he/she didnt make it :laugh: there in neighbours gardens so all i can do is take photo`s :thumbs:

end ov.............

when the chance comes ;)

these dont come in my garden,one did try to walk along the dog pen run once but he/she didnt make it :laugh: there in neighbours gardens so all i can do is take photo`s :thumbs:

all the best jim :thumbs: