when i breed my dogs....rough tts figures

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no wonder the lurcher games f****d :cray:

Yeh this thread should be used to warn people to carefully pick where they buy pups from and do as much research into the background of the pups parents as possible!

If both the dog and bitch haven't finished growing yet, they couldn't have done any work yet...... So how do you know if they will be any good for breeding from ?   Do yourself and the dogs a favour

No I caut that rabbit in the picture with my bare hands in a field and Then pretend my dog caut it "/

Mate your missing the point, am not doubting that your dog caught the rabbit. But your saying your dog is tested because it caught a rabbit. It is not tested mate, it is a puppy that happened to catch a rabbit

I have listend! But don't see why people have to cause a argument to be honest!

I think its because its a nieve and youthfull flight of fancy lad, too many people breed without thought OR testing their dogs before producing litters which results in sub-standard pups which don't live upto expectations, often get passed from pillar to post and often treated like crap, this is why people gte upset when too many litters that shouldn't be are bred. As i said your only priority should be ensuring those pups get a good summer on their backs with good rearing and them worked..........

Happens to catch 3 Haha its not coincodence isit jst fuk up all ov u waste ov spaces fukin blok me or do wat Eva I dun care I wanted a simple answer an u all wana argument!

This is proving everyones point, 3 rabbits is a start, its proven nothing, and then you type in chav and abuse folk and throw your toys out the pram............

I have listend! But don't see why people have to cause a argument to be honest!

A proven dog Is a dog that has several good seasons under it's belt , your dog has caught a couple which tbh is good for it's age but people are making a big deal about it because you said it's proven to you , even though it's only 9 month and had afew rabbits that annoys people , my dogs coming up 2 had plenty game I.e big rabbits but I wouldn't say he's proven as he hasn't had enough seasons to show it.

A tidy comment at last thanks, ino the situation about over needing and people misstreatin dogs ect just annoys me people on here,ill do my best with them thanks

Just keep your head down mate and focus on getting them pups some seasons under their belts , and worry about breeding later on just enjoy the dogs and I hope the pups turn out well

Atb pal JD :thumbs:

You need to develop a thicker skin, its the internet................

You need bullet proof skin if your on the THL :laugh: only kidding some top blokes on here who I've learned alot off , just got to know who the decent lads are and who to listen too. :thumbs:

Happens to catch 3 Haha its not coincodence isit jst fuk up all ov u waste ov spaces fukin blok me or do wat Eva I dun care I wanted a simple answer an u all wana argument!

nae wonder some foke oan here dae ma heed in alwas seams tae b the samefoke nothn betr tae dae than bug foke :feck: :feck: