Used sheep dip in the passed, its very strong and full of very nasty chemicals ect, very harmful for yourself and the dogl!

Their is better products now available for dogs, that is safer and just as effective against fleas mange ect. :thumbs:

Guest Moscow

Who would want there dog stinking like a sheep? :icon_eek:

How would they be stinking like a sheep you twat? Loads of people wash there dogs in it so unless you want to say something useful to say then f**k off.!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no most people use spot on these days.... forward not backwards is the way to go :victory:

Guest Moscow

Who would want there dog stinking like a sheep? :icon_eek:

How would they be stinking like a sheep you twat? Loads of people wash there dogs in it so unless you want to say something useful to say then f**k off.!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no most people use spot on these days.... forward not backwards is the way to go :victory:

If you can get hold of the dip try and get hold of the spot on the farmers use on sheep and cattle!!!!

Edited by Moscow

Ive used Tac Tic (a sheep dip) and im sure it was 200ml or thereabouts to about 5 gallons of water...Just to add..it was prescribed by the vet..plus you can re-use it several times if you just cover the barrel after use..i just used to put it in a watering can and pour it over the dogs..plus this give you choice of not not gettin in their eyes and ears and such ..atb stabba

I usually get the farmer to mix it for me, I had mange here few years back, pups were dipped into a bucket of it by scruff of their necks, smooth coated dogs I sponge bathed them with it and the collies were soaked in it, none of them suffered any ill effects, id use it again no bother