Practice Pays Off!!!

Hi All,

Not hunting related but I thought I waould share anyways!

As I mentioned over the weekend I took part in a National HFT comp over the weekend. Last week I spent a lot of time preparing my kit and my technique. Testing pellets, plotting trajectory, practicing in wind and come Sunday it payed off for me.

The countrys best shots were in attendance and as I shot in the second session, I heard talk of a few 59 out of 60s coming in from the first session.

I started off hitting the longer ones, missed my fourth target, watched the pellet strike low, damn I thought it was 35yds but must of been 40!

I had a good run until I plated my standing shot, but then managed to hit the rest of the targets on the course! I came off the course with a 58 ex 60 to take joint sixth place out of more than 200 shooters. To say I was chuffed to bits is an understatement! Not bad for an Air Arms S400!!!

Kindest Regards,

Mikey.

Excellent report that pal and brilliant effort on your part :toast: .

Get yourself over to the June meet in Nottingham pal and enter the HFT comp we are holding on the Sunday morning.

We need people there with your skill to give the others something to chase in the mini comps over the weekend.

Si.

Cheers for the kind comments lads!

I would love to come over Si but sadly I have another comp on that day. Gutted as Nottingham is not to far for me, and would be good to meet up with the lads off here. Deffinately next time.

Hope a good time is had by all.

Kindest Regards,

Mikey.