The longer the course the better the dog, why??(Ireland)

elliot the idiot doesnt matter iam gettin £2 a dogged rabbit and had around 500 in the fortnight not bad hey so its pest control as the farmer is payin my diesal as well to take the rabbits happy day,

all you have to have is good dogs so you need not apply :laugh: :laugh:

did you dream that just before you woke up and fell into your bowl of cornflakes this morning,what aload of rubbish you speak,your dogs didnt look impressive on that vid not abit tight on the turn

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here we go lads .. cretin stone cold is our old friend markbrick .markbrick we all know what a lying dirty toerag he is .the same markbrick that sends people persistant pms threatening theyre kids and

how many have a stop watch on the job? 6 mins is probebly more like 3 /4 in reality

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seas

Two big boys ,coming on an open forum ,iwill run my dogs against your dogs pick up the phone brookie ,ill run ya ,you have my number,my cock is bigger than yours, from reading this thread baw baw and stone cold two WANKERS

BETTER BE CAREFUL NOW LADS OR THE WILL BE CHALANGING THE REST OF US TO A MATCH IN THE END OF MAY WITH THERE 30 POUND DOGS

i dont think so at this time of the year but when the seasons in im sure i could shut you up :thumbs:

BETTER BE CAREFUL NOW LADS OR THE WILL BE CHALANGING THE REST OF US TO A MATCH IN THE END OF MAY WITH THERE 30 POUND DOGS

i dont think so at this time of the year but when the seasons in im sure i could shut you up :thumbs:

with what???????????????????fookin fool

im getting sick talking to you you dog peddling muppet :yes:

f**k off so you child molesting tramp

mate im reading through this tonight you really are a discrace can the mods not see this delete this person fcking unbelievable should be ashamed of yourself
  • Like 1

garf coming out with statements like that ire aint big enough mate an have you heard of tippy tig pass that on

mate im reading through this tonight you really are a discrace can the mods not see this delete this person fcking unbelievable should be ashamed of yourself

this man whants deleted because he has been exposed but sure he has at least two other accounts as rosco2 an mrs brown