The longer the course the better the dog, why??(Ireland)

If their is a dog with half or more saluki in its make up catching hares in ireland regularily i would like to see it ?????? Not been funny lads put their is no place in england similar to ireland to run hares and before all the shite starts again .Their is one fundamental reason why ?????The hares are a diffrent breed :hmm::yes:

well I will disagee with you on this speedie my dog is 3/4 bred and he WOULD kill consistently on your land over there hares where I live don't drop in holes apart from 1 farm I go on but not many make it haha
  • Like 1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here we go lads .. cretin stone cold is our old friend markbrick .markbrick we all know what a lying dirty toerag he is .the same markbrick that sends people persistant pms threatening theyre kids and

how many have a stop watch on the job? 6 mins is probebly more like 3 /4 in reality

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seas

My brother got a great red saluki bitch of Anthony dunfry about 10 years ago, I would say she was about 3/4 saluki, Great bitch on big and small fields, It was his own bitch and he told my brother if it didn't suit the small fields paddy Sweeney would give him any money he wanted for the bitch,, My brother only got this bitch of Anthony because he got Anthony a lot of staff bitches and any one that knew Anthony knew he was big into staffs in the end

Guest Aardvark

If their is a dog with half or more saluki in its make up catching hares in ireland regularily i would like to see it ?????? Not been funny lads put their is no place in england similar to ireland to run hares and before all the shite starts again .Their is one fundamental reason why ?????The hares are a diffrent breed :hmm::yes:

aye ones that run up holes when a dog gets near them i never see that in ireland.

I have seen them do it regular in the north only in the 1 area though i thought it was a freak but every time we hunted the place they hit the rabbit holes. :thumbs:

i seen it twice in the one day in the north

well I will disagee with you on this speedie my dog is 3/4 bred and he WOULD kill consistently on your land over there hares where I live don't drop in holes apart from 1 farm I go on but not many make it haha

Wel have to agree to disagree then smart dog :thumbs: If yea ever want to come over for a race in season send me a pm and il get yea a few runs :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wel have to agree to disagree then smart dog :thumbs: If yea ever want to come over for a race in season send me a pm and il get yea a few runs :thumbs:

;)

6 minutes is a very long time for a dog or a hare to to be running flat out :whistling:

was there not a dvd showing rosco doing 7 / 8 min could be wrong on the lenght of time but sure it was for a long time and he caught it :hmm: :hmm:

6 minutes is a very long time for a dog or a hare to to be running flat out :whistling:

was there not a dvd showing rosco doing 7 / 8 min could be wrong on the lenght of time but sure it was for a long time and he caught it :hmm: :hmm:

was it in ireland

The hares are a diffrent breed :hmm::yes:

I have often not agreed with some of the things ye have said in the passed Speedie, but this statement above you made, i agree with and its true, the irish hare, is nothing like the scottish mountain hare, its far more stronger and bigger. Its a breed on its own. Also, the irish hare, can cross breed with the brown hare, as its mainly happening in the north of Ireland. :yes: The Irish hare, is very closely related to the brown. :thumbs:

Edited by Good Man
  • Like 1

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seasons here garfs white dog last season T mahon buddy bred dog my own dog done every where including slemish antrim my bitch sykes easy 3\4 saluki done them regulary. Mucky paws has bitch called joe he got of colly she of delboy x clives maisy sis to splodge snatch the rest she done them templeking bitch half sis to mona black ÷ tan bitch seen her doing them pH has her sis seen her aswell that's just a few you have to go out with different men to see different dogs not stay in your goldfish bowl its back to what I've been saying all along if there good enough they do it anywhere no matter how much saluki in them

• Like 5

was it in ireland

dont think it was

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seasons here garfs white dog last season T mahon buddy bred dog my own dog done every where including slemish antrim my bitch sykes easy 3\4 saluki done them regulary. Mucky paws has bitch called joe he got of colly she of delboy x clives maisy sis to splodge snatch the rest she done them templeking bitch half sis to mona black ÷ tan bitch seen her doing them pH has her sis seen her aswell that's just a few you have to go out with different men to see different dogs not stay in your goldfish bowl its back to what I've been saying all along if there good enough they do it anywhere no matter how much saluki in them

is ph ever breeding his bitch shes a nicer looking bitch than mona

amen

Sean paddy bitch is brindle she sis to stevies who sadly got kilt they off rosie [mona mother} x iaasic who of jamies jack cracking bitches up and at them serious pressure and they keep that pressure up I'm sure paddy diff breed her

Sean paddy bitch is brindle she sis to stevies who sadly got kilt they off rosie [mona mother} x iaasic who of jamies jack cracking bitches up and at them serious pressure and they keep that pressure up I'm sure paddy diff breed her

i seen her class looking bitch