The longer the course the better the dog, why??(Ireland)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here we go lads .. cretin stone cold is our old friend markbrick .markbrick we all know what a lying dirty toerag he is .the same markbrick that sends people persistant pms threatening theyre kids and

how many have a stop watch on the job? 6 mins is probebly more like 3 /4 in reality

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seas

You can't put speed into a dog by running it on different terrain backwater. That's like me saying, maybe my speedbomb with gain stamina if it runs er big land. It works both ways but it sounds good and is used constantly by big land plodder owners. I'm not slating the plodders, they are the best for their chosen area but let's not pretend they are masters at all terrain but chose not too.

what would you class as a plodder what lines have you run .youve done plenty of coursing by the look of your posts .youve seen a few salukis run which lines and where did you see em run

Har har har brookie, who died and made you quiz master? I've been in this game for over 30 years(sound like whin lol) and in that time I've seen my fair share of so called world beating salukis. A plodder to me is a dog which does nothing more than get on terms with a hare and allows the hare to tow it around the field, not striking or even changing speed but plods along till it tires and makes a mistake. It may be edge of the seat viewing to you but alas it's really shit. As for what lines I've seen and where, you'll need to keep guessing that one, I prefer to remain anonymous. Right brookie, wee question to you..... Would you care to tells us about the whippet/greyhound that beat a forley cup winner in a best of 3 under your terms on your land?

Speedie your the one that talks shit fella your so full off its unreal.Here we go again you seen something on a tape what one dog one run means that others dogs cant do it????

How much saluki is in ted???????

And if the up and at them are so good why did you go for an English sire to you blue dog if they don't need staying for lreland????

All dogs that run hares need staying in for small or big fields.

If you get a good saulki cross and put up against your up and at them types in lreland for full season what whould catch the most on big and small land.l know what l have my money on

Now icey like i said i dont want a sligging match so why bring me into it Just to answer yer questions ted is less than half saluki.I never said yea dont need stay for ireland yea need stay but yea need speed more so these slow type that can do it on the fens dont work over here .Now saying that some of the faster irish dogs cant go across the water and run well but alot of the fen breed dogs cant do it over here cause i seen them .As for saluki type nearly all hare dogs have saluki in them now what i said and what this topic is about is how much is two much and in my opinion half is pushing it and anything over half simply cant do it over here JMO

your full of shit speedie and you know it,my 2 bitches princess,and sally,were 3 quater sal,could do it any where,and plenty of lads seen them do it,how much sal was in the black ass,and sligo express,
  • Like 1

You can't put speed into a dog by running it on different terrain backwater. That's like me saying, maybe my speedbomb with gain stamina if it runs er big land. It works both ways but it sounds good and is used constantly by big land plodder owners. I'm not slating the plodders, they are the best for their chosen area but let's not pretend they are masters at all terrain but chose not too.

what would you class as a plodder what lines have you run .youve done plenty of coursing by the look of your posts .youve seen a few salukis run which lines and where did you see em run

Har har har brookie, who died and made you quiz master? I've been in this game for over 30 years(sound like whin lol) and in that time I've seen my fair share of so called world beating salukis. A plodder to me is a dog which does nothing more than get on terms with a hare and allows the hare to tow it around the field, not striking or even changing speed but plods along till it tires and makes a mistake. It may be edge of the seat viewing to you but alas it's really shit. As for what lines I've seen and where, you'll need to keep guessing that one, I prefer to remain anonymous. Right brookie, wee question to you..... Would you care to tells us about the whippet/greyhound that beat a forley cup winner in a best of 3 under your terms on your land?

can wait to here this

When dose a course end is something i would ask.Is a good course only one you see.My local ground is small fields and woods.So many a time a dog would chase out of sight and return 10 /15 mins or even longer with a hare.Iam not saying it ran a hare that long.Just had the staying power and the nose to catch and retrieve over a large area. :thumbs:

keyboard hunter

har har har .you been in this game 30yrs ,you seen this dog and you seen that dog .you aint seen jack shit ya muppet .you wouldnt know a decent dog if it pissed up ya leg .your just an idiot that occupies your time trolling around this site ,hiding in ya bedroom spouting shite .as for a forley cup winner v a whippet x grey on my land on my terms .more shit ya clown i aint got no land and i dont make the terms .i watched a match a couple of year ago ,i was a guest it was a 16mth old sapling against a rather decent lamper .now folks once again il give an accurate account of the day .like i did before on here. the lamper has first run on knobby dirt ,it gets to the hare over shoots it by fifty yards .comes around again and gets back to its hare ,hare goes through a gap in a hedge that big a mini could go through it .the lamper stops dead on the hedge and decides to run up the hedge instead of following through .the dopey hare ,it was only a three quarter grown one ran up the other side of the hedge and ran back into the hedge into the dogs mouth .miles bitch being a very young bitch ,and typical of young bitches was a very sharp sort but a little over aggressive ( experienced dog men will understand ) had a blinder of a run right out in the middle of a piece of dirt which was bordered by some game crop.it was a decent hare she was running drawing her in ,then tucking his arse in and kicking on .she ran him champion boxing him away from the game crop and slowing him down ,but her immaturity getting the better of her ,she kept going in a little to soon and he would get the drop on her ,straighten her out ,then she would break him again .but only to lose him in the game crop .second run they both slip stupid and miss into cover .. over we go onto another piece .miles went onto a very large piece of seed .i says to the lurcher owner .try that setaside down yonder ,what your looking for will be in there .and it was a little leveret ,the size of a rabbit and he ambushed it coming out the seat ,it didnt go two yards . miles found a real good hare right out on this piece of seed and his bitch ran him beautifull and took it down .so lurcher wins two one .the lamper then slips on another shes dragged across this piece of seed and jacks after about 40 secs .and that ladies and gentlemen is a true and factual account of the days proceedings .footnote ,if i had been slipping miles bitch that day she wouldnt have lost ,rest assured on that one baw baw . for what its worth baw let me apologise to you if ive caused you any upset mate its my own fault i should have more sense than to get involved in threads like this where as clowns like yourself ,who have no real dog experience nor any dogs come to that ,just a big gob and a big ego ,so sorry baw kid
  • Like 3

Brookie sorry to say you sound a sore looser :bad:

why do you fannys need to use a multitude of names to respond .be a man and stick to the one name .as sore loser ,i aint lost anything ffs .like i told you i was a guest there . ps notice how i spelt loser , :thumbs:

Speedie your the one that talks shit fella your so full off its unreal.Here we go again you seen something on a tape what one dog one run means that others dogs cant do it????

How much saluki is in ted???????

And if the up and at them are so good why did you go for an English sire to you blue dog if they don't need staying for lreland????

All dogs that run hares need staying in for small or big fields.

If you get a good saulki cross and put up against your up and at them types in lreland for full season what whould catch the most on big and small land.l know what l have my money on

Now icey like i said i dont want a sligging match so why bring me into it Just to answer yer questions ted is less than half saluki.I never said yea dont need stay for ireland yea need stay but yea need speed more so these slow type that can do it on the fens dont work over here .Now saying that some of the faster irish dogs cant go across the water and run well but alot of the fen breed dogs cant do it over here cause i seen them .As for saluki type nearly all hare dogs have saluki in them now what i said and what this topic is about is how much is two much and in my opinion half is pushing it and anything over half simply cant do it over here JMO

your full of shit speedie and you know it,my 2 bitches princess,and sally,were 3 quater sal,could do it any where,and plenty of lads seen them do it,how much sal was in the black ass,and sligo express,

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Brookie sorry to say you sound a sore looser :bad:

why do you fannys need to use a multitude of names to respond .be a man and stick to the one name .as sore loser ,i aint lost anything ffs .like i told you i was a guest there . ps notice how i spelt loser , :thumbs:

you have a pm.

Brookie, don't call me mate, your Fuckall mate of mine and don't appolagise either, the day the likes of you upset me, old lucifer will be ice skating to work. And btw, I only use this name so don't kid yourself I'm hiding under an alias. Now onto your account of the day..... Anyone reading that can see how biased it is and how you clearly wanted the LOSER to win. Its so full of excuses and bias towards the LOSING dog it's embarrassing. You've blamed everything from nobly ground, dumb 3/4 grown hare, a rabbit wearing a hare suit, short slips and dog jacking..... That'll be the winning dog then..... To the LOSING dog having to run the strongest hares Britain has to offer on a billiard table, dog being too young, miles being a bad slipper. Unfuckingbelievable!!! Who picked the dog to run? No point in challenging someone with your world beating dogs then when you get BEAT start mumping your gums about the dogs inexperience, it just makes you look like a fanny. The bottom line is the best dog one. A bag chasing whippet greyhound lamper beat your world beating coursing saluki on your home patch and being the big wean that you are you can't handle it. As for my credentials in the dog world, you know f**k all about me and there is a reason for that. I come on here to have a laugh and share stories and banter with like minded people. I don't come on here to try and get a reputation, I leave that to fannies like you. Doesn't bother me that you try and be the fountain of knowledge regarding lines etc, doesn't even bother me you use the forum to hawk your plodder DVDs to insomniacs. It's called a community for a reason. So you take the moral high ground if it makes you feel important and keep kidding yourself that I don't have a clue and I'll keep exposing you for the clown that you are.

Brookie, don't call me mate, your Fuckall mate of mine and don't appolagise either, the day the likes of you upset me, old lucifer will be ice skating to work. And btw, I only use this name so don't kid yourself I'm hiding under an alias. Now onto your account of the day..... Anyone reading that can see how biased it is and how you clearly wanted the LOSER to win. Its so full of excuses and bias towards the LOSING dog it's embarrassing. You've blamed everything from nobly ground, dumb 3/4 grown hare, a rabbit wearing a hare suit, short slips and dog jacking..... That'll be the winning dog then..... To the LOSING dog having to run the strongest hares Britain has to offer on a billiard table, dog being too young, miles being a bad slipper. Unfuckingbelievable!!! Who picked the dog to run? No point in challenging someone with your world beating dogs then when you get BEAT start mumping your gums about the dogs inexperience, it just makes you look like a fanny. The bottom line is the best dog one. A bag chasing whippet greyhound lamper beat your world beating coursing saluki on your home patch and being the big wean that you are you can't handle it. As for my credentials in the dog world, you know f**k all about me and there is a reason for that. I come on here to have a laugh and share stories and banter with like minded people. I don't come on here to try and get a reputation, I leave that to fannies like you. Doesn't bother me that you try and be the fountain of knowledge regarding lines etc, doesn't even bother me you use the forum to hawk your plodder DVDs to insomniacs. It's called a community for a reason. So you take the moral high ground if it makes you feel important and keep kidding yourself that I don't have a clue and I'll keep exposing you for the clown that you are.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

WELL SAID BAW WHEN BROOKIES DOGS JACK HE TRYS TO TELL PEOPLE THEYVE BEEN PINCHED/STOLEN,HES A JOKE

• Like 1