carl froch vs lucian bute

You ask fans from other countries etc have you seen carl froch i bet the majority havnt got a clue who the hell he is

he fights like an old man slow & sloppy totally overated i mean hatton fought the best in the world and he got destroyed thats why i wouldnt say he was world class

mayweather pacquiao cotto klitschko .... etc they are world class i would even say maybe berto alvarez ortiz they are close to be world class and even though hes not fighting top top names yet i would say adrian broner is world class even though he hasnt proven it yet anyway .....

i understand what you mean about the word becuase it really means like top ten or 15 in the world that are considered world class but i really wouldnt take froch as a world class fighter

hatton & calzaghe were game to throwdown with anybody there really the only decent boxers to do well lately but ' world class' ..... :hmm: not sure .....

khan is another good fighter but im still 50/50 on him & his chin , fair enough prescott blew his head off with 'VERY GOOD HARD SHOTS ' but every time he gets caught in a fight he seems to wobble ?

hopefully kel brook doesnt crumble like hatton did when he gets the opportunity & then we could see somebody conquer at world level

but who has froch fought ? big names ?

Theres an old saying....." you can only fight whats put in front of you "......Carl Froch has fought the best of his division,so are you saying there is nobody in the world at his weight thats world class :blink: ....if every top 10 fighter in the division has 1 arm 1 leg and cant punch through a crisp packet......if they are the top 10 then they are the world class fighters of that division and that era..........................its not an " all time great " competition....its merely a descriptive word used to judge a fighters level......we dont have black belts and pink belts like in karate :D ......

I could say Billy Bloggs is a really good fighter.....you might say would he beat Muhammed Ali....i would say no he,s only an amateur !!......................Billy Bloggs could still be a really good fighter but without saying what class he fights at how could you get any idea of the context !

Carl Froch is not an amateur.....he,s not an International level/class....he,s not European level/class........he is World level/class...............how complicated can it be.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but undefeated an before you get into it he gave kesler a boxing lesson.... froch give him sore handsdodging people my bollox

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.   2 time world champion....an overated moron who isnt any good

Only just watched the fight this morning....what a fantastic performance i thought Froch fought perfectly he put it on Bute from the start and was just too intense,i really admire Froch he is what we

Posted Images

You ask fans from other countries etc have you seen carl froch i bet the majority havnt got a clue who the hell he is

he fights like an old man slow & sloppy totally overated i mean hatton fought the best in the world and he got destroyed thats why i wouldnt say he was world class

mayweather pacquiao cotto klitschko .... etc they are world class i would even say maybe berto alvarez ortiz they are close to be world class and even though hes not fighting top top names yet i would say adrian broner is world class even though he hasnt proven it yet anyway .....

i understand what you mean about the word becuase it really means like top ten or 15 in the world that are considered world class but i really wouldnt take froch as a world class fighter

hatton & calzaghe were game to throwdown with anybody there really the only decent boxers to do well lately but ' world class' ..... :hmm: not sure .....

khan is another good fighter but im still 50/50 on him & his chin , fair enough prescott blew his head off with 'VERY GOOD HARD SHOTS ' but every time he gets caught in a fight he seems to wobble ?

hopefully kel brook doesnt crumble like hatton did when he gets the opportunity & then we could see somebody conquer at world level

ward ,pascal, abraham ,kessler ,dirrell, johnson, taylor, plus all the so called top fighters at the time on the way up.. i dont get the point your trying to make ..

my point is i think hes fking shite totally overated fighter

Theres an old saying....." you can only fight whats put in front of you "......Carl Froch has fought the best of his division,so are you saying there is nobody in the world at his weight thats world class :blink: ....if every top 10 fighter in the division has 1 arm 1 leg and cant punch through a crisp packet......if they are the top 10 then they are the world class fighters of that division and that era..........................its not an " all time great " competition....its merely a descriptive word used to judge a fighters level......we dont have black belts and pink belts like in karate :D ......

I could say Billy Bloggs is a really good fighter.....you might say would he beat Muhammed Ali....i would say no he,s only an amateur !!......................Billy Bloggs could still be a really good fighter but without saying what class he fights at how could you get any idea of the context !

Carl Froch is not an amateur.....he,s not an International level/class....he,s not European level/class........he is World level/class...............how complicated can it be.

ive just never seen him fight a well known fighter and when i have watched his fights they have been terrible , i fell asleep when he fought that old man johnson i think it was ,

i dont follow frochs carear and i dont really know his weight division to well but if the last post was the best fighters in that division i understand why ive never seen him fight a big name fighter andre dirrel & pascal maybe but the rest :hmm: nothing special

all im saying is i think hes a poor fighter , and lucian bute is the smartest most intelligent fighter hes ever fought and theres no doubt in my mind bute will stop him or win points :yes:

dont try and be a clever cnut ive seen bute fight about 5 or 6 times online i dont know the division like the other well known divisions probably because im not a big fan of any of the fighters in that division now dont start being a sarcastic twat please :thumbs:

• Like 1

dont try and be a clever cnut ive seen bute fight about 5 or 6 times online i dont know the division like the other well known divisions probably because im not a big fan of any of the fighters in that division now dont start being a sarcastic twat please :thumbs:

:laugh:

put your dummy back in and dont be a mardy arse ..

If you have seen 5 or 6 of his fights then you have seen 5 or 6 other fighters of the division as well then as its the division he has been in for 7 or 8 years.....It could be argued Froch has fought a much higher calibre of opponent than Bute has within that division.Bute has never fought Dirrel or Pascal Ward,Kessler who have probably been the bigger names of the division in recent times.....And Bute fought that old man Johnson AFTER Froch had just beat him :D

If you dont like Froch mate thats ok....but saying he,s useless is a little bit silly.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

If you have seen 5 or 6 of his fights then you have seen 5 or 6 other fighters of the division as well then as its the division he has been in for 7 or 8 years.....It could be argued Froch has fought a higher calibre of opponent than Bute has within that division.Bute has never fought Dirrel or Pascal either.....And he fought that old man Johnson AFTER Froch had just beat him :D

If you dont like Froch mate thats ok....but saying he,s useless is a little bit silly.

that was my point gnash you cant know bute without knowing other fighters in the division --

:laugh:

:laugh: you cant watch any of his fights on sports or boxnation because he fights on shite cards lol so i watch them live online ! p.s just incase you thought i watch you tube clips :thumbs:

Listen right before you lot get lost up carl frochs arse all im saying is i think hes overated anything can happen in a fight but although bute hasnt been tested to much lately i still think he will take froch out with in 8 rounds if that fails he will win decision .

im sorry for saying i think carl is shite but thats what i think , ill be back on this thread after the fight :laugh:

• Like 1

froch is another overated moron who isnt really any good - LUCIAN BUTE WILL KNOCK HIM STONE COLD INSIDE 8 ROUNDS

If you really believe that then you can't know much about boxing.

Look at who he has fought and beat!

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.

2 time world champion....an overated moron who isnt any good :laugh:

its easy to win belts these days theres so many to win , whos froch beat whos world class ? ? ? look what ward done to him ....... same as ricky hatton everybody thinking he was the top man becuase he beat costa zu ? zu was shite & also on the way down in his carear ?

i bet you were one of them who was saying would beat mayweather ? ? ?

froch will get beat of bute ill come back on this thread after to rub it in :thumbs:

when hatton beat kostya tszyu in 2005 tszyu was ranked number 3 in the pound for pound rankings so can hardly be said that hes was on the way down :thumbs:

Listen right before you lot get lost up carl frochs arse all im saying is i think hes overated anything can happen in a fight but although bute hasnt been tested to much lately i still think he will take froch out with in 8 rounds if that fails he will win decision .

im sorry for saying i think carl is shite but thats what i think , ill be back on this thread after the fight :laugh:

Personally i dont think Froch will beat Bute either.....and i dont really know much about Bute apart from his record i just think Frochs style of fighting and the fact he ducks nobody is not good for longevity its going to start getting to the " once too many times to the well " stage for Froch soon......i hope im wrong.

But saying he,s shit and useless etc etc......i find pretty bizarre for someone who knows even a little bit about boxing.

froch is another overated moron who isnt really any good - LUCIAN BUTE WILL KNOCK HIM STONE COLD INSIDE 8 ROUNDS

If you really believe that then you can't know much about boxing.

Look at who he has fought and beat!

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.

2 time world champion....an overated moron who isnt any good :laugh:

its easy to win belts these days theres so many to win , whos froch beat whos world class ? ? ? look what ward done to him ....... same as ricky hatton everybody thinking he was the top man becuase he beat costa zu ? zu was shite & also on the way down in his carear ?

i bet you were one of them who was saying would beat mayweather ? ? ?

froch will get beat of bute ill come back on this thread after to rub it in :thumbs:

when hatton beat kostya tszyu in 2005 tszyu was ranked number 3 in the pound for pound rankings so can hardly be said that hes was on the way down :thumbs:

Dont always beleive the rankings :thumbs: