carl froch vs lucian bute

froch is another overated moron who isnt really any good - LUCIAN BUTE WILL KNOCK HIM STONE COLD INSIDE 8 ROUNDS

If you really believe that then you can't know much about boxing.

Look at who he has fought and beat!

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.

2 time world champion....an overated moron who isnt any good :laugh:

its easy to win belts these days theres so many to win , whos froch beat whos world class ? ? ? look what ward done to him ....... same as ricky hatton everybody thinking he was the top man becuase he beat costa zu ? zu was shite & also on the way down in his carear ?

i bet you were one of them who was saying would beat mayweather ? ? ?

froch will get beat of bute ill come back on this thread after to rub it in :thumbs:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but undefeated an before you get into it he gave kesler a boxing lesson.... froch give him sore handsdodging people my bollox

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.   2 time world champion....an overated moron who isnt any good

Only just watched the fight this morning....what a fantastic performance i thought Froch fought perfectly he put it on Bute from the start and was just too intense,i really admire Froch he is what we

Posted Images

So winning a world title is not good enough in your book.......if you win a world title,but then lose it at some stage,you was a shit fighter all along i suppose...............its competetive sport mate sometimes you win sometimes you lose very few fighters go through an entire career without losing.

• Like 1

froch is another overated moron who isnt really any good - LUCIAN BUTE WILL KNOCK HIM STONE COLD INSIDE 8 ROUNDS

Dont make the same mistake i often make .....Some things are just too daft to even bother debating.

its easy to win belts these days theres so many to win , whos froch beat whos world class ? ? ? look what ward done to him ....... same as ricky hatton everybody thinking he was the top man becuase he beat costa zu ? zu was shite & also on the way down in his carear ?

froch will get beat of bute ill come back on this thread after to rub it in :thumbs:

zu was shite you know very little pal when hatton fought him he was past it and had not fought for 2 years :thumbs:
  • Like 1

zu was shite you know very little pal when hatton fought him he was past it and had not fought for 2 years :thumbs:

Thats what i said......

So winning a world title is not good enough in your book.......if you win a world title,but then lose it at some stage,you was a shit fighter all along i suppose...............its competetive sport mate sometimes you win sometimes you lose very few fighters go through an entire career without losing.

No but you still didnt answer my question did you who has froch beat that proves hes world class ? nobody because he isnt its the uk fans and pundits overhyping boxers who arnt very good as usual ..... just because you win belts doesnt make you world class thats just daft thinking like that , theres belts all over to be won

for example the irish title or whatever it was that fury won lately ? did fury have to be a world class boxer to win that ? I dont think so ............ FFS :huh:

in my opinion frotch is world class , BUT your stance is correct like ive said THE TERMINOLGY WORLD CLASS zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is far over used in pro boxing the ablity to duck and dive opponents and dubious titles have diluted the whole sport maybe am old fasioned

but like ive all so said its only my opinion , love half the so called world class boxers to vistit mexico city / panama city an walk into the back street gyms and spar with boxers there that wont ever get out of these countrys , the last world class boxer to take on all comers and never DUCKED ANYONE was PAUL HOCKO HODGINSON , it was his downfall but in his day A TRUE PRIZE FIGHTER , ANDY HOLLIGAN WENT TO MEXICO AND FOUGHT CHAVEZ IN HIS BACK GARDEN , WOLD CLASS I AM AFRAID NOT BUT A GREAT GUTTSY CONTENDER , ,

EVERY MAN AND BOY WHO HAS EVER PULLED ON GLOVES AND STEPPED IN TO A RING

HAS AND ALLWAYS WILL HAVE MY RESPECT , HIT AND NOT GET HIT

THE SWEET SIENCE

What some of you lads cant seem to grasp as regards the term " world class " is that it merely describes the level at which a fighter competes.............Tyson Fury is not world class because he has not entered into contests on a regular basis with other fighters of world level......." world class " is not an automatic assumption that its a fantastically brilliant fighter it just describes the level he,s fighting at.....

What other class could you call someone who is in the world top 10 and regularly fights other world top 10 fighters ????....If Carl Froch is not world class then what class is he ?....he competes ( wins/loses ) regularly against other world rated fighters and maintains a top 5 rating,so what class does Froch fight at ?

Tyson Fury,David Price etc are currently British class as thats the level they are fighting at..........so what class is Froch fighting at ?....simple enough question.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

my comment was tongue in cheak gnash -- but froch is 100% world class -- if a fighter is to lose a couple of fights and still be able to compete at the same level .. i posted on another thread thrs a plan in place for froch to continue at this weight if all fails its a move up in weight if it goes to plan thrs a couple of tasty fights for him before a move up -- he`ll be around for a couple more years at least when you look at the facts he`s one of a few british fighters competing regulur at top level he`s not in it for the money he`s in it for the glory i dont think you can knock him .i`d sooner see a fighter take on the best and lose a few than spend a career knocking over bums then lose 1 world title fight and retire .

• Like 2

You ask fans from other countries etc have you seen carl froch i bet the majority havnt got a clue who the hell he is

he fights like an old man slow & sloppy totally overated i mean hatton fought the best in the world and he got destroyed thats why i wouldnt say he was world class

mayweather pacquiao cotto klitschko .... etc they are world class i would even say maybe berto alvarez ortiz they are close to be world class and even though hes not fighting top top names yet i would say adrian broner is world class even though he hasnt proven it yet anyway .....

i understand what you mean about the word becuase it really means like top ten or 15 in the world that are considered world class but i really wouldnt take froch as a world class fighter

hatton & calzaghe were game to throwdown with anybody there really the only decent boxers to do well lately but ' world class' ..... :hmm: not sure .....

khan is another good fighter but im still 50/50 on him & his chin , fair enough prescott blew his head off with 'VERY GOOD HARD SHOTS ' but every time he gets caught in a fight he seems to wobble ?

hopefully kel brook doesnt crumble like hatton did when he gets the opportunity & then we could see somebody conquer at world level

but who has froch fought ? big names ?

who are the big names in the division ? he`s fought the fighters above and below him in the rankings apart from bute who he fights next ..

Edited by the_stig

You ask fans from other countries etc have you seen carl froch i bet the majority havnt got a clue who the hell he is

he fights like an old man slow & sloppy totally overated i mean hatton fought the best in the world and he got destroyed thats why i wouldnt say he was world class

mayweather pacquiao cotto klitschko .... etc they are world class i would even say maybe berto alvarez ortiz they are close to be world class and even though hes not fighting top top names yet i would say adrian broner is world class even though he hasnt proven it yet anyway .....

i understand what you mean about the word becuase it really means like top ten or 15 in the world that are considered world class but i really wouldnt take froch as a world class fighter

hatton & calzaghe were game to throwdown with anybody there really the only decent boxers to do well lately but ' world class' ..... :hmm: not sure .....

khan is another good fighter but im still 50/50 on him & his chin , fair enough prescott blew his head off with 'VERY GOOD HARD SHOTS ' but every time he gets caught in a fight he seems to wobble ?

hopefully kel brook doesnt crumble like hatton did when he gets the opportunity & then we could see somebody conquer at world level

but who has froch fought ? big names ?

ward ,pascal, abraham ,kessler ,dirrell, johnson, taylor, plus all the so called top fighters at the time on the way up.. i dont get the point your trying to make .. Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1