Red vs Khan Jihad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes you need to go back to a saluki to stop dogs getting to mongrelised.   But the point know one can take in is .......   RED IS NOT A FU*CK**G SALUKI !   Because he's on a d.v.d called "

So if Khan has not done much in the field why use him? all you read on this site is when people are after a pup. Get a pup out of proven workers

So who would ye choose a pup from the better worker or the better or more consistent producer

the first bitch red went to was a whippet greyhound,this litter produced a little red and white bitch.i do not think it went to a steady home and was passed about a bit. two of my mates see it run and both said it was a very handy little bitch, very fast and in the right hands could have been a real good un.then they put barny to the bitch, and my mates uncle has a bitch from this mating and he said that you could match it against any dog in the country.so a well bred proven worker to a lamping bitch produced good coursing pups.

red saw the graft khan never,there does seem alot of handy stuff out of red my cousins down in kent kept a full litter back from red to there foxy/charlie bitch and there showing good promiss,but only time will tell

Listen lads nobody knew what khan did but me, when i got him from chris p agreed he hadn't done much,

was i really obliged to report his every daylight or lamping trip to all and sundry.

Khan was never a champ he caught odd 3s plenty of 2s loads of 1s and loads of nons His faults......wasn't the best jumper.....lost ground at dykes ..and if he missed his hare would f**k off and find another to run which was one of the main reasons did more lamping with him.

having said that he was MY dog and i was perfectly happy with him and if getting out once a week isn't seen as "graft" then thats your opinion..Ben

• Like 3

good honest post titan :yes: :yes: is khan the dog in your avatar? what was his running style as in fast or steady?

No mate that's alfie Khan x Annie (Shaddows old bitch)

As for his running style he was pretty quick but erratic on his strike which usually meant him cartwheeling arse over tit

which looked great if he came up with his hare but more often than not he didn't but he was quick enough to get back to the hare on many occasions

also if he missed a hare he could spoil it for the other lads by running hare after hare

the other slightly annoying problem was on dikes,

rather than clear them on the run he would go down them and up the other side again losing ground on the hare

as for sheer heart you couldn't fault him

cheers bud.

Ben

• Like 1

anyone got any pics of khan ?

If you go on some of my earlier posts there should be a few pics of khan for you to see

Ben.

Trying to send you a pm ben, i think your inbox is full. :thumbs:

Sorry mate,will try empty it now.