I'm selling my 7foot polar bear. Been in the family for years and very regrettable sale. £30'000 ono.......................... :angel:

• Like 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm selling my 7foot polar bear. Been in the family for years and very regrettable sale. £30'000 ono..........................

ill have that for me manshed, ye take paypal?????

ill move a fruit machine

ill have that for me manshed, ye take paypal????? :D

I'd prefer cash thanks............Will it fit in your shed mate. I think i saw a photo and it looked like it was full of rubbish..... :whistling:

ill have that for me manshed, ye take paypal????? :D

I'd prefer cash thanks............Will it fit in your shed mate. I think i saw a photo and it looked like it was full of rubbish..... :whistling:

ill move a fruit machine :icon_redface:

• Like 1

eBay for £25 grand ?? £5 grand finders fee !!!!! Lol

Please dont ruin my sale mate.................ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. :whistling:

Ah`ll give yeh £35 and a tub of whale grease for yer hair :thumbs:

Sorry no can do................the bear has a phobia of too much "bling"... :thumbs::D

• Like 1

Has it got minshaw in it if it has I'll have it ! Is it good with penguins as I have 3 pet ones plus when can I breed it as I would love to to make loads of money off it atb donk ps I will soon be putting a panda over this bear has anybody got any experience of this cross what's it like on the big stuff ? Also do you now if strong stuff do a 10" colar atb donk plz no silly comments sensible replies only xxxxx

Has it got minshaw in it if it has I'll have it ! Is it good with penguins as I have 3 pet ones plus when can I breed it as I would love to to make loads of money off it atb donk ps I will soon be putting a panda over this bear has anybody got any experience of this cross what's it like on the big stuff ? Also do you now if strong stuff do a 10" colar atb donk plz no silly comments sensible replies only xxxxx

clown...

No minshaw in it...............Breeding is a no no i'm afraid i wont sell to peddlers. Collars from SS wont be a problem as long as they dont come with Union Jack as she is a Celtic fan. She loves penguins..................as well as jammie dodgers, hob nobs and caramel wafers........ :thumbs: