Hare dogs pre ban English v Irish

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team

here we go again summer madness has struck. challenges been thrown out serious question how many of the men mentioned here have actually had a match come on all dont jump at once.

ther looking ways of culling them i can only think of 1 way of culling them and thats with a running dog behind them

Posted Images

IRISH LADY..LIVERPOOL LOO...DINTY HEAD...HOPE....HUCK...LUCAS...BRING YOUR ENGLISH DURT ON.... :boogy: :boogy: :toast:

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .

what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team of say five genuine irish dogs together ,bring em over il get the permission sorted .and we will run of against five english bred dogs .say for 10 k ,thats 2k a match .no bullshit posts on here all night .let the dog world see once and for all if you lot got the minerals weve all sat back on here for some time listening to you lot spout your crap about english dogs and english hares being no good .well heres your opportunity to prove it .pick your team and il sort mine and we will each deposit 500 a team so thats a ton a man so theres no backing out

there yous are put up or f**k up run it in england no hideing place :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2

oh the bravado does that offer still stand running in ireland :thumbs:

listen your little mob have consistantly came on here and slagged english dogs and english hares ,if we have a lamping comp we will come over to you .but we aint were challenging you boys to put up or shut up .now its a genuine challenge im putting to you boys .5 english dogs 2k a dog against 5 irish bred dogs ..now get your heads together and either accept and do it like men ,or dont its up to you boys .we can also have a further bet ,that the english dogs will five nil you as well ..im not getting into a slanging match tonight so you can either accept or bullshit all night amongst yourselfs
  • Like 2

Just a thought would either side of the pond cut it in the middle east, theres some good courses on you tube and i must say the dogs coursed

alot of the races run in the middle east qatar the uae and so on are briging in salukix dogs from syria ,and most hunts are canned hunts /races with released game , there aint much wild stuff left , so alot go over to africa .ethiopia and so on to hunt live stuff i see no reason why our dogs couldnt do the job as well

• Like 1

listen your little mob have consistantly came on here and slagged english dogs and english hares ,if we have a lamping comp we will come over to you .but we aint were challenging you boys to put up or shut up .now its a genuine challenge im putting to you boys .5 english dogs 2k a dog against 5 irish bred dogs ..now get your heads together and either accept and do it like men ,or dont its up to you boys .we can also have a further bet ,that the english dogs will five nil you as well ..im not getting into a slanging match tonight so you can either accept or bullshit all night amongst yourselfs

so back to the topic i take it you dont agree irish dogs are better sure them english dogs are probably full of irish blood like lucky

will if lucas ran in this would youse 5 nil him aswell just a thought :hmm:

so back to the topic i take it you dont agree irish dogs are better sure them english dogs are probably full of irish blood like lucky

:laugh:

IRISH LADY..LIVERPOOL LOO...DINTY HEAD...HOPE....HUCK...LUCAS...BRING YOUR ENGLISH DURT ON.... :boogy: :boogy: :toast:

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .

what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team of say five genuine irish dogs together ,bring em over il get the permission sorted .and we will run of against five english bred dogs .say for 10 k ,thats 2k a match .no bullshit posts on here all night .let the dog world see once and for all if you lot got the minerals weve all sat back on here for some time listening to you lot spout your crap about english dogs and english hares being no good .well heres your opportunity to prove it .pick your team and il sort mine and we will each deposit 500 a team so thats a ton a man so theres no backing out

Louth tiger said hel put the land on for ye so get yer 4 lads and come over here and wel have a go for yer 10k .Il have two dogs that will take 3 each and tiger will have one so we only need two more .If yea talk to yer mates they will tell yea it will be good ground big land so no excuses and we wont be looking over our shoulders ?????????????? :laugh::thumbs: i see biglicks on now he can tell yea the ground will be good

Edited by speedie

will if lucas ran in this would youse 5 nil him aswell just a thought :hmm:

you not answer brookie eh :laugh: :laugh: at least have the manners to reply Edited by chinky

I will run a dog for the English brookie it there is room cheers

Whats your opinion I think irish bred dogs are the better dog :thumbs:

Better alrounders yes but some of the staying dogs in england would be very hard to compete with .Again just my opinion

yes run a hare into the ground and in my opinion the longer it gos on the worse the dog is because it lecking gears

I hunted with a bitch in ireland for 3 seasons never seen her kill a hare single handed and i mean on the bigest land in ireland .Seen her run twice in england first time she killed her first two no problem and her third was a long slip just about got away very luck that hare was pre ban .The second time killed her first no problem and got hurt on her second how would yea explain that sean or anyone else??? :thumbs:

you could say she never got into her stride in ireland becouse of the generally small fields

Yea could say that riohog but i seen her run in fields with 100 acers and more in them and she couldent hold up the hares .When she went to england seemed to find a diffrent gear for some reason :hmm::thumbs:

maybe it was the clean air she was breathing here in England ;)