HELP does anybody know this dog

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who said the guy was decent, i just found it amusing, if you cannae hack it, turn your comp off, if im being honest yous both seem to be a pair a fannies

hunting men ay is that what you call someone who has a difernt dog every week jporter,as for the roul moat thing i did it to get a bite of tools like you,ive forgoten more then you will ever will,i fe

thanks rocky,i thought he was your son you was mad at 1 time with your pics every 5 mins, i can honestly say now ive seen his dogs more then yours and i never thought that day would come

Posted Images

Now now girls gona start scrapping over me putting pics up and cody y u getting other people involved when you said to moocher. You take on any bloke and bear any time

other people i mean my own breed,and as said if any body wants my number and sort out the bullying im doing to you go ahead

Stick more pic's up thats what I would do :laugh:

Lol me too I'd have put up 2 pages worth of pics by now lol :laugh: :laugh:

Give JP a break lads , he likes to put pics up of his dog it's his choice , just don't view his topics

Atb lads JD :thumbs:

I'm waiting for some new pics already as I like the dog :yes:

ive alredy said its a nice sort of hound and could be a handy alrounder in the right hands,but ive just seen to much of the thing already :thumbs:

Just hope he puts the effort in to it mate and I hope he either brings it up next season or I'll travel down there to see it on :yes: and before you ask lamping was :censored: :censored: shite last night as my old bitch broke her neck :cray:

unlucky mate about the bitch always a twat when that happens,never happen to 1 of mine but have seen pals dog hitting dykes,if the kid is keen he should do alryt,there is some good fellas on here and if he listen to them then the hound should do ok

Sorry about your dog mate, thats savage.. :thumbs:

Now now girls gona start scrapping over me putting pics up and cody y u getting other people involved when you said to moocher. You take on any bloke and bear any time

other people i mean my own breed,and as said if any body wants my number and sort out the bullying im doing to you go ahead

Ive asked for you number you seem to be just repeating yourself and acting all sound now. you are a bully this post shows it! Not just one person that has said it, pooing out now ive asked for your number and address. Greater manchester is no good, pm me if your too scared to put it on here :boxing:

Ive asked for you number you seem to be just repeating yourself and acting all sound now. you are a bully this post shows it! Not just one person that has said it, pooing out now ive asked for your number and address. Greater manchester is no good, pm me if your too scared to put it on here :boxing:

not scared my freind there you go 37 Millbeck Road,Middleton,Manchester M24 4HR, 07527950941 there you go big fella

what the f**k is this all about is this no a public site, a take ma camera most walks just to try an catch that 1 moment i want to place in a frame.. ,, people who dont bother way cameras mostly keep to there own anyway an dont want ta bother way your average ht lifer... so the snappers keep snapping an al keep looking an commenting,,,, atb

Cheers Moocher, I had plans to get my own line going off her as well but I might just get another track dog for the odd bit graft and breed it later on :hmm:

Always savage if you lose a good dog when you want a pup ATB for the future for your other dogs :thumbs:

not scared my freind there you go 37 Millbeck Road,Middleton,Manchester M24 4HR, 07527950941 there you go big fella

Ok mate you stepped up to the plate , but I wouldn't put your address on here anyone can see it , take it to pm you never know who may turn up

Atb :thumbs:

Cody you are a mug no 1 will ever bully me ya muppet watch out moocher wants you for t lmao at you for

mug dont make me laugh,a mug puts up 100 pics of the dog,a mug wears shit flickers like yours thats a mug mr potter,and has for no one will ever bully you ok

Ok mate you stepped up to the plate , but I wouldn't put your address on here anyone can see it , take it to pm you never know who may turn up

Atb :thumbs:

i dont give 2 f.u.c.k.s mate,i dont mind any troble coming my door, ps just for you lads my name isnt cody eirther its michael mcginley