HELP does anybody know this dog

are you serious cody on your profile says your over 50 so f*****g grow up and i feel sorry for you lads having a laugh with this jokes he thinks it was good to have pics on his profile of raoul moat and said he thought he was a legend and the moors killers what kind of bloke does that make you u seem like a women to me you f*****g idiot i wouldnt even be associated with a idiot like you and the older hunting men i know that know about hunting wouldnt entertain thl so what does that say about you im not going to comment no more as i said i wouldnt want to be associated with the likes of you and not to be funny lads but he is a joke and if you think he is decent then theres something wrong with this country :censored:

hunting men ay is that what you call someone who has a difernt dog every week jporter,as for the roul moat thing i did it to get a bite of tools like you,ive forgoten more then you will ever will,i feel for that that ending up with someone like you,it could be handy in the right hands and your hands arnt right,and as for 50 im 27,who puts there right age on ther profile :laugh: silly boy looking forward to some more updated pics tomoz :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who said the guy was decent, i just found it amusing, if you cannae hack it, turn your comp off, if im being honest yous both seem to be a pair a fannies

hunting men ay is that what you call someone who has a difernt dog every week jporter,as for the roul moat thing i did it to get a bite of tools like you,ive forgoten more then you will ever will,i fe

thanks rocky,i thought he was your son you was mad at 1 time with your pics every 5 mins, i can honestly say now ive seen his dogs more then yours and i never thought that day would come

Posted Images

are you serious cody on your profile says your over 50 so f*****g grow up and i feel sorry for you lads having a laugh with this jokes he thinks it was good to have pics on his profile of raoul moat and said he thought he was a legend and the moors killers what kind of bloke does that make you u seem like a women to me you f*****g idiot i wouldnt even be associated with a idiot like you and the older hunting men i know that know about hunting wouldnt entertain thl so what does that say about you im not going to comment no more as i said i wouldnt want to be associated with the likes of you and not to be funny lads but he is a joke and if you think he is decent then theres something wrong with this country :censored:

do you know this top lurcher man http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/241633-has-anyone-ever-had-a-pup-thats-been-yapping-then-when-older-it-stop-honest-replys-need-some-serious-advice/ sounds a top bloke haha shouldnt have dogs little boy

hope you find it soon ;)

thanks rocky,i thought he was your son you was mad at 1 time with your pics every 5 mins, i can honestly say now ive seen his dogs more then yours and i never thought that day would come :D
  • Like 4

hope you find it soon ;)haha

thanks rocky,i thought he was your son you was mad at 1 time with your pics every 5 mins, i can honestly say now ive seen his dogs more then yours and i never thought that day would come :D

haha i can think of a good few :yes::laugh:

this lad is a pure messer swaps is dogs like trainers its the poor dogs i feel for after he as f****d them up should be band from owning one :yes:

think he needs a new pair of trainers the ones he has have seen better days