Ha ha me sure I never tell lies I just stretch the truth,lot I could say a lot about last year hunting but not fir a open forum,hear the brother of your bitch Rom dog he was offered 2000 for his pup as well and I gave mine away for noting so did the brother ha ha 4 grand between the 2 pups only 10 months old oh lord it's worse it's getting now ha ha

• Like 1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if you took a leaf out of his book you could have a dog running 5 or 6 seasons instead of burned out in 2

NO MATE I BELIEVE IF YEA LEAVE THEM TIL THEY GROW UP YEA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVEING A GOOD DOG FOR 5 OR 6 SEASONS AND NOT ONE THATS FINISHED WHEN ITS 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD

ONE MORE OF HER GIVING THE PAW SHE HAS A LOVELY TEMPERMENT

Posted Images

Ha ha me sure I never tell lies I just stretch the truth,lot I could say a lot about last year hunting but not fir a open forum,hear the brother of your bitch Rom dog he was offered 2000 for his pup as well and I gave mine away for noting so did the brother ha ha 4 grand between the 2 pups only 10 months old oh lord it's worse it's getting now ha ha

??????????????

I AINT LIKE THAT SPEEDIE I DONT RUN PEOPLES DOGS DOWN,I GO OUT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLES DOG RUNNING AND PRAISE THEM WHEN THEY RUN WELL,WELLCOME BACK :D

Dont wory about being back say what yea see for good or bad and as i told yea dont leave anything out because i never forget :yes: :yes:

Never forget your a gas man alright and your stArting to talk to your second username on here now,told you already I won't not post on a open Internet forum about another mans dog I know exactly what your dogs can do I seen them more than anyone now not saying if that's good or bad,speedie I ain't like that you more than anyone knows that,now Icey asked when is the show on so hopefully I get you and ted in the first round and knock you out ha ha

Edited by captain2010
  • Like 1

SPEEDIE YOU SHOULD NO BETTER THAN TO MAKE YOUR DOGS OUT TO BE BETTER THAN THEY ARE. :icon_eek: IT ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END . :yes:

Tiny12 I am not saying speedie has bad dogs,oom always had good dogs so I heard,and I seen them going since they were pups they done very well,I also seen other lads dogs going which were very good also and always said it to them,I am just looking forward to a bit of crack this season and hope my dogs go good enough cause be honest I never had much go well for me,so hopefully with these pups I got I will get lucky and have a bit of crack that's what It is all about

• Like 2

SPEEDIE YOU SHOULD NO BETTER THAN TO MAKE YOUR DOGS OUT TO BE BETTER THAN THEY ARE. :icon_eek: IT ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END . :yes:

Tiny12 I am not saying speedie has bad dogs,oom always had good dogs so I heard,and I seen them going since they were pups they done very well,I also seen other lads dogs going which were very good also and always said it to them,I am just looking forward to a bit of crack this season and hope my dogs go good enough cause be honest I never had much go well for me,so hopefully with these pups I got I will get lucky and have a bit of crack that's what It is all about

I NO BUT HE COULD ATLEAST SAY THE PUPS ARE LOOKING WELL AND WISH YOU THE BEST WITH THEM INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEM DOWN JUST BECAUSE HE NEVER BRED EM. HE WOULD NEED A BRAIN TRANPLANT IF HE THINKS ONLY HE CAN BRED OR RARE A FEW PUPS HOPE THE PUPS TURN OUT ALRIGHT FOR YA ATB. :thumbs:
  • Like 1

why is it bothering yea so much that the money was offered for the pups their not for sale so whats the big deal .The man that rang was told if he gave 5000 he wouldent get her but yea know that so whats the problem yea know R.o.m wouldent sell his anyway .What about yer mates in kildare how much were they getting why dident they sell they hunt all year around im sure they have them tried.Oh and yea know theirs only lap top here and it wouldent let me set up another account so yer mate is on as bolt

Edited by speedie