YEAH BOLT I REMEMBER THAT CHASE ALL RIGHT,THAT WAS A GOOD CHASE,THAT THE BLACK AND TAN DOG WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RUN WITH THE RED AND WHITE BITCH :laugh: THE BLUE DOG DONE WELL THAT DAY ANYWAY BUT I DID NOT SEE MUCH OF IT,WAS LOOKING AT SASHA AND DEMON :yes:SO BOLT HOW LONG ARE YOU SAYING THE BLUE DOG RAN ?????

Edited by captain2010

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if you took a leaf out of his book you could have a dog running 5 or 6 seasons instead of burned out in 2

NO MATE I BELIEVE IF YEA LEAVE THEM TIL THEY GROW UP YEA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVEING A GOOD DOG FOR 5 OR 6 SEASONS AND NOT ONE THATS FINISHED WHEN ITS 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD

ONE MORE OF HER GIVING THE PAW SHE HAS A LOVELY TEMPERMENT

Posted Images

Speedie think before you talk aka young bolt,I did nt sell the dog to cc so your wrong there,and you did see the dog run the time jmcm said he was the best dog out of all of ares,you remember that some dogs won't name them ahem were dying out after a min or min and half

Yes captian all the dogs blew up that day captian i rember early in the season no fitness ????Do you rember the day the red and white bitch and the black and tan dog had the double handed race that went on for almost 4 mins and the big rabbit got away?And the blue dog followed a big rabbit when it was starting and we dident see him again till the other race was over and when we looked he was still running the big rabbit and ran for another min and caught him DO YOU REMBER THAT ????????????????????????????????????

ah but that was from the sires side

IS THAT THE SIRE THAT GLISTER IS TALKING ABOUT ????????????? :hmm: :hmm:

Speedie think before you talk aka young bolt,I did nt sell the dog to cc so your wrong there,and you did see the dog run the time jmcm said he was the best dog out of all of ares,you remember that some dogs won't name them ahem were dying out after a min or min and half

Yes captian all the dogs blew up that day captian i rember early in the season no fitness ????Do you rember the day the red and white bitch and the black and tan dog had the double handed race that went on for almost 4 mins and the big rabbit got away?And the blue dog followed a big rabbit when it was starting and we dident see him again till the other race was over and when we looked he was still running the big rabbit and ran for another min and caught him DO YOU REMBER THAT ????????????????????????????????????IL GIVE YEA AN EASYER ONE HOW MANY DID YEA SEE HIM MISS EVEN WHEN HE WAS HURT AND YOU KNOW HE WAS CAUSE YOU WERE IN WITH THE VET WHEN HE SAID HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEING ABLE TO RUN THE WAY HE WAS AND BUT HIS BACK IT TO PLACE AND SAID LEAVE HIM OFF FOR 3 WEEKS AND HOW GOOD A DOG HE MUST BE FOR HAVING RAN THE WAY HE WAS .YOU WERE THEIR

THE REST

Yes captian all the dogs blew up that day captian i rember early in the season no fitness ????Do you rember the day the red and white bitch and the black and tan dog had the double handed race that went on for almost 4 mins and the big rabbit got away?And the blue dog followed a big rabbit when it was starting and we dident see him again till the other race was over and when we looked he was still running the big rabbit and ran for another min and caught him DO YOU REMBER THAT ????????????????????????????????????

well if it is your f****d,jackers on both sides

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :MP as was said on here alot of times if the man that has them is happy cleaning up the shite after them then thats all that counts .Their was never a dog puped that yea cant find the end of if yea look hard enough :yes: :yes:

Edited by Usain Bolt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :MP as was said on here alot of times if the man that has them is happy cleaning up the shite after them then thats all that counts .Their was never a dog puped that yea cant find the end of if yea look hard enough :yes: :yes:

well you seem to be,but some men will settle for second best,but thats your own buiseness

Yes captian all the dogs blew up that day captian i rember early in the season no fitness ????Do you rember the day the red and white bitch and the black and tan dog had the double handed race that went on for almost 4 mins and the big rabbit got away?And the blue dog followed a big rabbit when it was starting and we dident see him again till the other race was over and when we looked he was still running the big rabbit and ran for another min and caught him DO YOU REMBER THAT ????????????????????????????????????IL GIVE YEA AN EASYER ONE HOW MANY DID YEA SEE HIM MISS EVEN WHEN HE WAS HURT AND YOU KNOW HE WAS CAUSE YOU WERE IN WITH THE VET WHEN HE SAID HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEING ABLE TO RUN THE WAY HE WAS AND BUT HIS BACK IT TO PLACE AND SAID LEAVE HIM OFF FOR 3 WEEKS AND HOW GOOD A DOG HE MUST BE FOR HAVING RAN THE WAY HE WAS .YOU WERE THEIR

THE REST

I WAS IN THE VET WITH SPEEDIE,HE SAID YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE DOG IN A FORTNIGHT,AND THERE WAS DISCS OUT IN HIS BACK,LOOK I AM BETTER OFF TO SAY NO MORE ABOUT WHAT THE DOG MISSED OR CAUGHT,OR HOW HE RAN,WHEN ALL YOU DO IS RUN ANYTHING EVEN PUPS I GOT DOWN,SO BEST OF LUCK BOLT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOGS

• Like 1

THE REST

I WAS IN THE VET WITH SPEEDIE,HE SAID YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE DOG IN A FORTNIGHT,AND THERE WAS DISCS OUT IN HIS BACK,LOOK I AM BETTER OFF TO SAY NO MORE ABOUT WHAT THE DOG MISSED OR CAUGHT,OR HOW HE RAN,WHEN ALL YOU DO IS RUN ANYTHING EVEN PUPS I GOT DOWN,SO BEST OF LUCK BOLT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOGS

f**k me he wont even give his mates dogs a bit off credit. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

THE REST

:D :D :D :D CC IS ONLY ACTING THE BLAGARD WITH YEA NONE OF THAT WAS SAID :yes: :yes:

THE REST

:D :D :D :D CC IS ONLY ACTING THE BLAGARD WITH YEA NONE OF THAT WAS SAID :yes: :yes:

when speedie back on because that usian bolt is a head case :D :D :D

THE REST

owen leave the lad alone,for the past 3 yrs iam asking you for a run but all you do is go hideing,so put up or shut up

THE REST

YOU SURE SPEEDIE ITS NOT LIKE YOU TO SAY THAT ALRIGHT :shok::doh: NOW WHEN YOUR GOING OUT TO RUN YOUR DOGS TONIGHT GETTING THEM FIT CALL FOR ME I HAVE NO VAN AT THE MOMENT,DOGS ARE GETTING BIT FAT,DONT WANT THEM TO LET ME DOWN IN THE WINTER :clapper::lol::toast:

• Like 1

Ask jimmy mc gee the Sligo liar aka speedie mr bolt,sure he is the second hand man in it he thinks he is running the show ha ha

Just so yea dont edit it out again your some boy to talk about liars wel see whos telling the lies

Edited by Usain Bolt