LOGUN Penetrator Pellets

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

what do people think to these compaired to the AA field or hunters

these logun pellets are supposed to be

"the most humane and effective hunting pellet in the world"

im using them with my Logun solo and they do seem very accurate but what is your views?

cheers

W.H

Actually just been to the gun shop today for pellets...they didn't have accupel's which i normally use so i asked for penetrator's....the guy said leave them there and use AA Field, the penetrator's are crap......they were more expensive than the AA so it wasn't sales pitch.

I use aa field in my 410 e these are the only pellet that will group at long range ,aa hunter and penetrators are useless in my gun stick to aa field if your happy mate.

big al

i use .177 logun penetrators with my bsa xl, i find them so spot on, and they are just sluggers lol, i took my first rabbit with them and many others, and find they just do the job, but then agen i have never used the aa so i dont no, might get some next to compare ??

AA field for me too in the s410. I used the penetrators in my falcon and they were quite accurate but a bit too heavy, the 16? grainers weren't too bad and the 20.5's were very effective at close range (popping phesy heads :whistle: ) ratting etc. They were sticking well in a sleeper at 60 odd yards in .22.

Gnipper

LOGAN PENATRATORS ARE SHITE ! i use bisley " LRG " long range gold in my rapid mk 1 at 35 yds nearly pellet on pellet, 60 yards are within a ten pence piece.

just to add somrthing, each air weapon will act differently to each type of pellet. end of the day all we can do is trial & error. a pellet that is good for me might be shit for someone else.

LOGAN PENATRATORS ARE SHITE ! i use bisley " LRG " long range gold in my rapid mk 1 at 35 yds nearly pellet on pellet, 60 yards are within a ten pence piece.

just to add somrthing, each air weapon will act differently to each type of pellet. end of the day all we can do is trial & error. a pellet that is good for me might be shit for someone else.

Exactly so how can you say they are Shite? If someone wants to find out which pellet suits their gun just get a variety of Pellpax and give em a whirl. Just coz someone says somethings shite in a rabid doesn't mean they are in a S410 or any other gun ;)

Exactly so how can you say they are Shite? If someone wants to find out which pellet suits their gun just get a variety of Pellpax and give em a whirl. Just coz someone says somethings shite in a rabid doesn't mean they are in a S410 or any other gun ;)

i can say their shite cause thats my :censored: opinion. in my gun there no good. what dont you understand about that.. ?

So going off the above statement it is also true WHAT MIGHT BE SHITE FOR YOU MIGHT BE GOOD FOR SOMEONE ELSE,

AA fields .22 5.51's are spot on in my 410.

So going off the above statement it is also true WHAT MIGHT BE SHITE FOR YOU MIGHT BE GOOD FOR SOMEONE ELSE,

AA fields .22 5.51's are spot on in my 410.

correct... :victory: but for me their crap, so my opinion from my experience is there no good.

Edited by richie