pro trapper sells them or some on ebay mate or direct from Steve Albano himself, i have got some off Steve Albano, a brilliant little trap but needs to be set in twos for success which really is the only little thing i could find wrong with the trap were you would only need one duffus, they are excellent little traps though when set correctly caught me loads of moles.

as long as you know which way the mole is coming from 1 would be ok but its going to be 50/50 of you catching

ive had many moles caught by entering the trap the wrong way.they must push the trigger flat, then push it up and off with they back legs.

hello can any one sell me trapline mole trap just want one to try out cheers blacknettle

Go on ebay and buy them directly from Steve, you will like them there excellent traps great for tight spaces near patio's etc and good for when you find a three way run..

at ebay price + vat+ carriage there's not much difference in price from buying in uk

If you buy them off Steve there alot cheaper its the Vat that sends the price through the roof...

Rat bait.co uk / 6 traps = £54.74

Steve EBAY / 6 traps = £33.77 includeing delivery.. All these prices are including VAT..

Massive difference buying from the UK you get f*****g ripped off.. :whistling:

ebay, 12 traps = $85.99 + $12 shipping = $97.99 USD, currency converter........ $97.99 USD = £ 60.52 Sterling. Add 20% VAT = £12.10. Thats £72.62 total + uk carriage charge . Now it's more than I paid for these trap's in the UK.

Have you bought any?

ebay, 12 traps = $85.99 + $12 shipping = $97.99 USD, currency converter........ $97.99 USD = £ 60.52 Sterling. Add 20% VAT = £12.10. Thats £72.62 total + uk carriage charge . Now it's more than I paid for these trap's in the UK.

Have you bought any?

No hawkeye you pay the price and the carriage... i know i have bought a load what you going on about VAT for.. :icon_eek: 12 traps will work out about £60.00 so go and buy some.... You cannot nuy 12 trapline traps for £60.00 in UK unless you know someone who is buying in bulk..

for goods imported, VAT is applied to the invoice value by UK customs

:laugh: Really.............. I can assure you i never paid VAT on it.. Maybe i was lucky, where are you getting the information from because i think your talking shite, i think the VAT must be added on but i guarantee that the price on the traps plus the delivery will be how much you pay, i know i have done it and it is cheaper..

for goods imported, VAT is applied to the invoice value by UK customs

:laugh: Really.............. I can assure you i never paid VAT on it.. Maybe i was lucky, where are you getting the information from because i think your talking shite, i think the VAT must be added on but i guarantee that the price on the traps plus the delivery will be how much you pay, i know i have done it and it is cheaper..

As far as I remember , I have replied to these post's in a polite manner giving factual answer's. Why do you then insult me with your last post?

Every time I have purchased something from USA, VAT has been added to the invoice value of the good's by UK custom's then passed to a carrier for delivery. The extra charge has had to be paid to the carrier before despatch to me.

If you had done as you say you had you would know all this, therefore it is clear that it is in fact YOU that is talking SHITE!