WANTED rearing equipment

hi guys,

not sure if i have put this in the right place but im looking for any used game rearing equipment, E.G. gas brooders, rearing sheds, and other stuff, if you have any or know anyone who is selling any please PM me with the details

thankyou james95

hi guys,

not sure if i have put this in the right place but im looking for any used game rearing equipment, E.G. gas brooders, rearing sheds, and other stuff, if you have any or know anyone who is selling any please PM me with the details

thankyou james95

will you be wanting panels for pens?

Sale of Pheasant Rearing Equipment Etc at Northbrae Farm Torphins AB31 4HQ

(Instructed by Keith Lawson)

Vehicles, Plant and General Equipment: (59) Dodge Nitro SXT 4x4 crd Pick Up (34,000 miles), (56) Nissan Nabara (56,000 miles), Iseki 4451 Tractor, Jinma Rhino 25hp Tractor with Sealmana Loader and Bucket, Slewtic Mower, Bale Spike, Honda 350 Quad Bike, Sprayer (fits quad bike), Kew Power Washer, Diesel 4000psi Power Washer, Lister 24kw 3cly Diesel Generator (70 hours), 1000L Diesel Tank, Power Saw, Strimmer, Knapsack Sprayer, Space Heater, Trolly Jack, Bench Grinder, Pillar Drill, 100 Pallets of 6” Cement Blocks, Pallets, Elec Saw Bench, Qty Granite, incl 3 Arches, Slates, Laurie Horse Box, 32’ Residential Caravan, Etc, Etc. Selection of hand tools.

Pheasant Rearing Equipment: 2 x 150’x25’ and 1 x150’ x 20’ Poly Tunnels, approx 50 M13 and M6 Gas Brooders, Roto Maid Egg Washer, Pheasant Chick Trays, Drinkers and Boxes (200 size), Poult Feeders and Drinkers, Bucket Drinkers, Water Tanks, 30 25kg Outdoor Feeders, Foggin Machine, 40 Poult Crates, Transport Trailer, 65 Rearing Pens, Qty Posts and Strainers, Netting Wire, Drinker Stands, Alk Piping, 200 size Elec Hens, 4x 400’ x30’ and 5 x 300’ x 60’ Nets, Catching Nets, 100 Small Bales Straw , etc, etc.

The Undernoted items are situated in Perthshire but will be offered for sale on the day for appoinment to view telephone Mr Lawson on 01821 670232:

Western TB7 and TB 4 Incubators, Marcon Stillair Hatcher.

Viewing 1-5 pm Friday 27th April or by appoinment with Mr Lawson telephone 07912 936606.

Teas and Snacks: Mr G Whyte Keith.

Terms: Payment on day of sale.

Directions: Northbrae Farm is situated approx 1 mile south east of Torphins and will be signposted.