Jason Powell's Pocket Rockets

Totally the opposite.I've a whippet/grey with a bit of bull & she's as silent as the grave. She was bred by stupot from moochers.Great little bitch fast,bright,natural retriever,good feet,coat & stamina for this type of cross. My mate got a beddie whip cross & although he is good he has some faults,he opens up at times,won't retrieve& can be hard mouthed. Just my experience.

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally the opposite.I've a whippet/grey with a bit of bull & she's as silent as the grave. She was bred by stupot from moochers.Great little bitch fast,bright,natural retriever,good feet,coat &am

Abit of jelousy there mate you seem to be on anyones back who's bred a couple of litters (including me in the past lol) ! You need to have a look in your own circle before you dis anyone else !

Ah now,are you judging the whole line on just one dog?I would like one myself,i heard good stuff about them.

Posted Images

Thanks for replies.

Jimmyg - that's an interesting point you make. I thought the beddy/whippets were more prone to yapping. We're they both brought on in the same way?

That Zorro is an awesome lookin whippet.

Are the 3/4 whip 1/4 bulls more headstrong or less easier to train?

I really fancy a 3/4 whip 1/4 collie but heard they can be really sensitive and can be difficult to bring on?

Just after a bunny basher.

Gaz

if its a collie whipp one desires gareth try to put ya hand on one from a non ped stud , there his plenty about . atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

laughable really ,seen yappers etc in all types , beddy xs are very prone to this in cover if one runs heavy cover type ground the whippx terrier will and can be prone to this malady , ONE SHOULD NOT BE SWAYED FROM A TYPE HAS they are all individuals , choose the animal type for the land , this his a good theory , also the non peds carry grey amongst other breeds , and are vastly superior on the speed . seen good to decent lampers quiet as a mouse on the lamp give tongue in heavy cover dense woodland , SOME HAVE DIFFERENT THEORIES ON YAPPERS ETC , WHICH COULD BE TRUE GIVEN SOME METHODS OF ENTERING ETC , BUT BREED TYPES SND YES THE PED WHIPP ARE VERY PRONE TO THIS WILL AND DO OPEN THEY ARE NOT FAR FROM A BLOODY TERRIER , has a breed , laid back types with a steady temp are the types to putto the teriier types thats only my oppinion based on hands on experience of both types over long period atb bunnys..

• Like 1