I joined lastweek,my old username was also darren247 and my profile was of a patterdale and I also had friends and posts!! Need help to get back onto my other account,so any reps/moderators can you please help as I have emaild but to no avail,thanks! I also have a few questions :)

i did mate ha,no good,im happy with the account i made up again but kinda silly that i couldnt log in to the other account EVEN though i 100% new my username and password....what happens the old account now,what if someone uses it,eg rspca,antis etc...as i heard alot on this site about these type of people interfering....sitting here trying not to sneeze on the computer screen LOL im dying with a flu :(. also..greeting from ireland :)

i did mate ha,no good,im happy with the account i made up again but kinda silly that i couldnt log in to the other account EVEN though i 100% new my username and password....what happens the old account now,what if someone uses it,eg rspca,antis etc...as i heard alot on this site about these type of people interfering....sitting here trying not to sneeze on the computer screen LOL im dying with a flu :(. also..greeting from ireland :)

i wouldnt let it worry you to much mate, but you got no chance of an answer off ignorant ian :whistling: :whistling: