40m Pellet Shot

Was asked to have a go at shooting a pellet at 40m with the HW100 from someone on YouTube.

Was out on the permission on Tuesday night before bagging three rabbits and thought I'd have a go. I didn't have any time for messing about so this was my first and only attempt. There was a need for wind adjustment and at 40m it was 1.5 mil dots holdover for my .22 HW100 which is zeroed at 30m.

ATB

• Like 1

Very impressive shooting there Elliott :thumbs: .

That sort of accuracy doesn't come with ease to everyone so i guess your either a natural shot or have practiced lots and lots with your rifle to achieve accuracy like that.

Who knows you may be and done both :icon_eek: .

I subbed to your channel mate from VerminHuntersTV.

Si.

Thanks chaps and sorry for the volume Woodworm1972 I didn't realise how good the microphone on the Galaxy S2 was!

Thanks for the kind words Si, I love nothing more than going out shooting and spend every available time that I get doing it. I've been shooting on the family farms since the age of 11 so I suppose its practice. I used to spend days out with the rifle as a boy with nothing more than a pack lunch and my jack russel for company.. mind you I did have around 1,000 acres to go at. Now I've moved away from family for work purposes I'm trying to build up some permissions and get out at every available opportunity which is a skill in itself when you've got a 4 month old ;)