Just a thought.

really tony! i have never connected mine was it running hotter on the pc? do you know how much the skans are new tone? ah answered me own question 189 quid bit steep i would still rather a combro than totally guess though.

Hi again Frank,

I couldn't remember but I stuck the power as 10.39 into CGP for my aim points with the scope I fitted last Friday (but I also forgot to take into account the extra quater of an inch between the centre of the bore and the centre of the scope :duh: )

Ive just run a quick 10 string through th Combro using CPUM's at 14.4 grain.

Heres what the Combro and Laptop said:

C / PC

1 574 575

2 573 575

3 570 572

4 568 570

5 566 568

6 565 566

7 665 566

8 571 572

9 565 566

10 570 573

These figures are rounded down, some of the laptop figures are above the half mark!

These may not look so dramatic on paper (as it were) but when you think 615 fps using the same pellet = 12.01 ft/lbs where as 614.5 fps equals 11.99

That 1 foot per second velocity can mean the differance between a Section One Firearm and a legally held airgun!

Tony

Well the Combro is the one I was talking about at £40,

But if you've got the brass, the Skan is supposed to be the benchmark, but I've not got a clue as to the price of those!

I can say though, that they wont be cheap, I think the F1 is a middle to high end job for airgun enthusiasts.

They are also found in a great deal of clubs.

Tony

really tony! i have never connected mine was it running hotter on the pc? do you know how much the skans are new tone? ah answered me own question 189 quid bit steep i would still rather a combro than totally guess though.

Hi again Frank,

I couldn't remember but I stuck the power as 10.39 into CGP for my aim points with the scope I fitted last Friday (but I also forgot to take into account the extra quater of an inch between the centre of the bore and the centre of the scope :duh: )

Ive just run a quick 10 string through th Combro using CPUM's at 14.4 grain.

Heres what the Combro and Laptop said:

C / PC

1 574 575

2 573 575

3 570 572

4 568 570

5 566 568

6 565 566

7 665 566

8 571 572

9 565 566

10 570 573

These figures are rounded down, some of the laptop figures are above the half mark!

These may not look so dramatic on paper (as it were) but when you think 615 fps using the same pellet = 12.01 ft/lbs where as 614.5 fps equals 11.99

That 1 foot per second velocity can mean the differance between a Section One Firearm and a legally held airgun!

Tony

Hi tony

the f1 chrono arrived yesterday i might do some test today it reads in fps, pardon my ignoronce mate, but what formular do i use to convert fps into ft/1bs as its all new to me .

regards mark.