Sign in to follow this  
chester

pups for sale

Guest MOLLY

Nahhh 5 dogs and 2 cats actually ;) Could'nt fit them all onto one pic :rolleyes:

Just for you DIGZY

Sorry your threads been hijacked Chester :blink: ...still wish, wish, wish though :wub:

MOLL.

hey digzy thet arnt just normal cats they go hunting with the dogs .. :yes: she works em they catch rabbits when shes out and retrives them bac to hand ....show him a pic moll off you going hunting with your pack :thumbs-up:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: he will be wanting a kitten of you for coursing if you show him the one with the hare moll ;) so dont show him :D

Guest Frank

FFS :laugh: ...............................fair play to ya Moll :clapper: ...But.........................Not me :no::icon_eek::laugh:

Frank.

Fair do's Moll.....................But if I had a cat he's be in the middle of the pic surrounded by the dogs ....if you know what I mean.... :o ............Still great pics though...... ;)

Guest MOLLY

Ironic thing is, there was something in that tree and the cat marked it before the dogs :laugh:

That kitten now lives at my sisters with its brother. Its acute hunting ability for hare and roe was gonna get me in trouble with the gamekeepers, and i only have so much freezer space to take it all :yes::icon_redface::laugh:

elisderyn, if mine managed to get hold of one of the farm ferals im sure it would be the same scenario as yours :icon_eek: But when its one of their own they look after it, strange how they know?

MOLL.

I HAVE SEEN IT ALL NOW A CAT THAT HUNTS WITH DOGS :clapper::clapper::clapper:

OH BUY THE WAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PUPS CHESTER :victory:

class pics moll :clapper: still a few pups left .a few pics 4 days old geting bigger by the mouthfull.

Guest Lurcherbitch

Credit again mate, Mom & pups looking the best i've seen in ages.xxx :clapper::clapper:

Edited by Lurcherbitch

Sign in to follow this