Young Lads First head shot

Having bought a Hatsan 60s and zerroing the opensights for 25 yards,

It was my lads turn to take over shooting, after shooting 40/50 pellets through this beautiful bit of kit.

I was pleased so much so with his shooting skills that he knew where to place the opensights with instructions from me. that the time had come for him to take his first head shot.

Asking him are you ready son to take the most important shot a hunter will ever take

he said yee dad after explaining this is a one shot count son are you sure he said yee so

i decided to let him take his first head shot.

resting the rifle on the bin he took aim

im ready dad push the safety in.

the shot was taken considering he is not even a teenager yet and using opensights with a springer and deliberalty aiming for the target i was so proud of my sons shot,

This is the result WELL DONE SON NICE SHOOTING

Hi Kanny mate my lad is 12 bud but is not a bad shot any way, he wants to go rabbit shooting with me one day thought id try him on a less fortunate Action man to start with thought if he can take the head of this action hero he can take the well placed shot in the field bud.

i know what you mean though mate i love it when my lad is taking about guns and want to see mine all the time and have a go.

i think my lad was about 8 actually 7 when i took him to a game fair he was shooting HW100 the bloke told me i had a good shot in that lad there so i was well pleased, at knock down targets that is mate.

he mite even get better than his dad one day.. do you think you would be proud or gutted most?!! both actually probably :thumbs:

Ask Festa :whistling:

Shall say no more other than I was chatting to his daughter earlier and she said she was going to charge her old man to teach him how to shoot :angel:

Girls after my own heart :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor old Gary, he aint never gonna live that one down :haha:

Tony

Edited by Phantom