'No Gooders' trying to steal my stuff!

Chances are, if they are on the rob, no one knows where they are. Just make sure you have a mate / friendly farmer who has a few pigs, and to pull out the teeth first, to stop you sorting through pig shit.

P.S - Funny that you thought the police were the 'gestapo' the other day, but were on the blower quick smart, when you had a problem.

If your a bit paranoid, stick down some nail boards (just remember to lift them each morning) and a couple of those 12 bore alarms in trees.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It works .........................im forever finding ''Earth'' trapped down there

Well some thief goes wandering on you land & accidentally ''Walks on to your trap door'' & ..........................................................................................Falls onto

SPUNKHAMMER.COM :icon_eek:

Chances are, if they are on the rob, no one knows where they are. Just make sure you have a mate / friendly farmer who has a few pigs, and to pull out the teeth first, to stop you sorting through pig shit.

P.S - Funny that you thought the police were the 'gestapo' the other day, but were on the blower quick smart, when you had a problem.

If your a bit paranoid, stick down some nail boards (just remember to lift them each morning) and a couple of those 12 bore alarms in trees.

Ahh Ideation, my favourite critic. I actually made an anonymous report of suspicious activity. I stressed on the phone that aside from a small nick in the rubber of the drivers window, no real damage appeared to have been done. The reporting of the reg, location and incident was to help any past/future crime investigations. If you read "Der Gestapo - Part Zwei" in hunters chronicles I explain the difference between Policy Enforcement Officers (Der Gestapo, "YOUR PAPERS PLEASE!") and Peace Officers (public servants and honourable lawmen/women). I loath the former, will forever support the latter in their sworn duties.

Always a pleasure Ideation! :thumbs:

Edited by milegajo

i went to return my dads scarifier ( a lawn tool jobby) today to notice his gate was open and he was away for the weekend( the old boy is very finicky and does not forget stuff like that) so i went round the back to check all was well, and found the patio door open.

some f****r had broken in.

taken the lcd tv and laptop out of the living room and been through the drawers in the bedrooms.

i would wish for nowt more than to have caught that tw@ in the house!!!!!

robbing and old man who worked his whole life for what he has? ( to be fair he would knock the crap out of most men half his age!!!)

i have offered a 200 quid reward for the name and address of the tosser who did this ( in ketley,telford. between 5 last night and 3 this afternoon)

taken was a laptop (black) and a 32 inch lcd tv (also black).

i went to return my dads scarifier ( a lawn tool jobby) today to notice his gate was open and he was away for the weekend( the old boy is very finicky and does not forget stuff like that) so i went round the back to check all was well, and found the patio door open.

taken the lcd tv and laptop out of the living room and been through the drawers in the bedrooms.

robbing and old man who worked his whole life for what he has? ( to be fair he would knock the crap out of most men half his age!!!)

i have offered a 200 quid reward for the name and address of the tosser who did this ( in ketley,telford. between 5 last night and 3 this afternoon)

You might be better off asking for a cheap laptop or TV,some thick GREEDY barstewards out there.

Hope you get a result one way or another mate,nowt worse.fookin hate burgalers

set up a few trip wire alarms,the ones that fire a blank 12 guage cartridge type of thing,cheep enough and easy to install wink.png

thats a bit rambo gunsmilie.gif

haha a just a bit he get more jail than the thief

There perfectly legal 'blank' rounds......................... :thumbs:

You might be better off asking for a cheap laptop or TV,some thick GREEDY barstewards out there.

Hope you get a result one way or another mate,nowt worse.fookin hate burgalers

thats in hand as well mate :thumbs:

Heard you a expert on firing blanks lab

Atb Cookie

:cray: .....YES... :cray: The bad points are i may never have children off my own but on the up side your misses lets me caw away and fire ma muck with no worries of getting up the duff. She's a star Cookie...... ;)