Two red terriers pictures

cheers lads.... 9 pups,2 died and there"s another one very weak,but the main thing is the bitch is fine so fingers crossed all goes well with the rest.

howya dd. hows the pups doing .did the weak one make it. fcuk me it must of bein like the labour ward in hollis street at your place yesterday.big litter for sure.will u be making the trip to tipp sunday.

2 nice terriers Buster :thumbs:

thanks mate. .. ill be working them for the first time next season.so wont know till then if there up to the job. im confident they will be. ill know in a few months one way or the other. the dog will be used for earthwork .the bitch i hope to use as a bushing dog with the lurcher and whippit. thats the plan anyay. hope it works out .

2 nice terriers Buster :thumbs:

thanks mate. .. ill be working them for the first time next season.so wont know till then if there up to the job. im confident they will be. ill know in a few months one way or the other. the dog will be used for earthwork .the bitch i hope to use as a bushing dog with the lurcher and whippit. thats the plan anyay. hope it works out .

Good luck with them :victory:

her dam was border lakey sire was black and tan full middleton bread lakeland so shes got a toutch of border in her hows yours going for you mate you had any digs to it ?

i bought the dog at 14 months.the chap i bought him off said he dug to him. theres a chap on here knows the dog and said he had a dig to him when he was 10 months.the only experiance i have with him so far is when he dropped on me when i was out doing a bit of bushing with him. i had no locator on him and no tools with me.a mate had to come and help rescue him with me.he was down for about four hours by the time we dug him out.he was baying all the time he was down.but wasint marked up or anything when we got him.it was pitch dark at this point so we just tideyed up and left.im going to work him meself for the first time next season so will not realy know til then what he is like as a worker.the proof is in the pudding as they say . and i wont judge the dog till i test him out myself. fingers crossed he wont let me down.

good luck with him mate i hope all of it goes well for you my bitch is 3 and has only had a handful of digs to which shes took very little stick she draws in stopends and she also gets mucked in when the light breaks in

sounds good mate.id be more than happy with that. sounds like a clever terrier you have there.good luck with her.

her dam was border lakey sire was black and tan full middleton bread lakeland so shes got a toutch of border in her hows yours going for you mate you had any digs to it ?

i bought the dog at 14 months.the chap i bought him off said he dug to him. theres a chap on here knows the dog and said he had a dig to him when he was 10 months.the only experiance i have with him so far is when he dropped on me when i was out doing a bit of bushing with him. i had no locator on him and no tools with me.a mate had to come and help rescue him with me.he was down for about four hours by the time we dug him out.he was baying all the time he was down.but wasint marked up or anything when we got him.it was pitch dark at this point so we just tideyed up and left.im going to work him meself for the first time next season so will not realy know til then what he is like as a worker.the proof is in the pudding as they say . and i wont judge the dog till i test him out myself. fingers crossed he wont let me down.

best of luck with him buster. Atb