looking for

Not trying to be smart but whippet size imo wont be an allrounder , to me an allrounder will take all quarry on a regular basiss a whippet size dog would be in sick bay too much if tried to run fox regular , id suggest a bull/grey x collie/grey as an allrounder as it can handle anything if entered correctly or sub the bull for wheaton if you dont fancy a bull x

Not trying to be smart but whippet size imo wont be an allrounder , to me an allrounder will take all quarry on a regular basiss a whippet size dog would be in sick bay too much if tried to run fox regular , id suggest a bull/grey x collie/grey as an allrounder as it can handle anything if entered correctly or sub the bull for wheaton if you dont fancy a bull x

small dogs can be alrounders mate hav1 here

How do you work that one out whippets size dogs can be 19tts to 23tts good size for allrounder atb

small dogs can be alrounders mate hav1 here

very true.........i was always told, and i am a firm believer that......its not whats under where the legs are that matters, its whats on them that counts, if you get what i mean.....just my opinion, i have seen good and bad in all sizes.

bearinator...... i quite fancy the sound of a bedlington greyhound, out of good working and proven stock for my next lurcher, are you thinking of a planned mateing?

i could well be interested in a bitch pup if one become available, cheers,

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

bearinator...... i quite fancy the sound of a bedlington greyhound, out of good working and proven stock for my next lurcher, are you thinking of a planned mateing?

all the best,

:yes: :yes: Jay, I'll inbox you when I've done the mating :thumbs:

all the best,

cant fault you..... thanks very much,

all the best,

So a whippet x or whippet size dog can take the same amount of stick as say a beddy/grey or a collie/grey x bull/grey on a regular basiss? Im not bringing smaller dogs down as its mostly the heart in the dog not the size but i cant see a 21tts collie whippet grey for example taking 3 fox a night 3 nights a week without having to spend time in sick bay , id also expect an allrounder to be able to catch daytime har3e or roe but thats just my view on the matter everyone different

all the best,

cant fault you..... thanks very much,

all the best,

You pay your travel costs up and have the puppy for free ;) , I'm only breeding her to get my own pup so any surplus pups will be giving away :thumbs:

• Like 1

So a whippet x or whippet size dog can take the same amount of stick as say a beddy/grey or a collie/grey x bull/grey on a regular basiss? Im not bringing smaller dogs down as its mostly the heart in the dog not the size but i cant see a 21tts collie whippet grey for example taking 3 fox a night 3 nights a week without having to spend time in sick bay , id also expect an allrounder to be able to catch daytime har3e or roe but thats just my view on the matter everyone different

there's nothing wrong with having your own opinion mate.....your quite entitled, but everyones opinion on any subject will be open for debate by someone,

all the best,