Beagles Hunting Fox

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a beagle can hunt as fast as the rest,they can only run as fast as the nose lets them-a beagle is already low to the ground and can run without stooping the advantage of a larger hound is when he view

He might as well learn the correct term Hedz. Next he'll be saying he killed a couple with his 3 and a half brace, LOL.

hedz fair play ,as long as you enjoy em thats what matter,what ever you hunt, hunting with a terrier in cover or a full pack of fell hounds, its still a sight to behold,some fine hunts were had as kid

i run a small pack 3 and a half brace , they're hard to beat :thumbs:

Couple even ??

Jesus neil do ye have to be such a smart arse we know what he ment why doe's he need picking up on it for simply not useing the correct term is it a crime :laugh:

been out with em hunting fox and found them hard to keep true,but that might be due to how they were entered.the few the lads had came as adults.they would hunt fox well when on ,but they did go well on hare ect.

Edited by francolin

been out with em hunting fox and found them hard to keep true,but that might be due to how they were entered.the few the lads had came as adults.

I find them no different from any other hound if there left to hunt and waffle on other quarry so i would say it was how they were entered,we hunt a pack of beagle's and beagle/basset's and a couple are from a hare only and a couple from fox only pack's.i dont hunt fox only no more and hunt anything with them and the draght hound's that were fox and hare only took a while to get on what else we were hunting and did stay true and ignore other scent's for a few week's :thumbs:

Couple even ??

Jesus neil do ye have to be such a smart arse we know what he ment why doe's he need picking up on it for simply not useing the correct term is it a crime :laugh:

He might as well learn the correct term Hedz. Next he'll be saying he killed a couple with his 3 and a half brace, LOL.
  • Like 3

Couple even ??

:laugh:

Couple even ??

Mr Perfect,lol.

Couple even ??

any wonder no one likes you nc ... :censored: brace in my town land th_wankerzo4.gif

If you brought your car to a mechanic and he lifted up the bonnet and pointed at the engine and called it a gearbox what would you think ?

You'd say "he doesn't know what he's talking about."

Why ? Because he didn't even know the right terms.

That's you McCance. Doesn't know what he's talking about.

I was only giving you the proper term and you insult me for it.

Any hounds men I know up your country know the proper term for 2 hounds. It's common knowledge.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 1

Couple even ??

any wonder no one likes you nc ... :censored: brace in my town land th_wankerzo4.gif

If you brought your car to a mechanic and he lifted up the bonnet and pointed at the engine and called it a gearbox what would you think ?

Any hounds men I know up your country know the proper term for 2 hounds. It's common knowledge.

sorry about that genius

Couple even ??

sorry about that genius

That's OK.

been out with em hunting fox and found them hard to keep true,but that might be due to how they were entered.the few the lads had came as adults.

I find them no different from any other hound if there left to hunt and waffle on other quarry so i would say it was how they were entered,we hunt a pack of beagle's and beagle/basset's and a couple are from a hare only and a couple from fox only pack's.i dont hunt fox only no more and hunt anything with them and the draght hound's that were fox and hare only took a while to get on what else we were hunting and did stay true and ignore other scent's for a few week's :thumbs:

hedz it was for sure there entering,the ones i talk of were hunted like you said on anything,so never quite took to fox only,but were great fun to take out,and bloody good hunters,all the best

hedz it was for sure there entering,the ones i talk of were hunted like you said on anything,so never quite took to fox only,but were great fun to take out,and bloody good hunters,all the best

I find it alot more fun than fox only with the smaller hound's as ive gone from fell hound's to beagle's and beagle/basset's and the smaller hound's will hunt the fox with just as much drive as the bigger hound's when there on,i did if i am honest turn my nose up and scoff at the smaller hound's thinking they were not in the same league and i found myself very very wrong,i dont think i will ever go back to larger hound's and fox only :thumbs:
  • Like 1