thunder rock olde tyme EBT how do you contact him ?

i spoke to him today,and i think he was lucky, they only took 2 thirds off of his enormous ears(the dogs only stopped because they couldnt move because they were stuffed full)

,at least thats what i thought he said,i still cant get my head around that f*****g welsh accent of his,his misses is ok, she was just pissed off she had to hose down the yard,what an ungratefull b*****d bleeding everywhere,anyway i dont know what to do with my bitch out of ingles now its come out they are maneaters,anyone want her free of charge????????????whelps easy and you can charge what you want for the pups , as simonman so nicely stated,

• Like 1

i spoke to him today,and i think he was lucky, they only took 2 thirds off of his enormous ears(the dogs only stopped because they couldnt move because they were stuffed full)

,at least thats what i thought he said,i still cant get my head around that f*****g welsh accent of his,his misses is ok, she was just pissed off she had to hose down the yard,what an ungratefull b*****d bleeding everywhere,anyway i dont know what to do with my bitch out of ingles now its come out they are maneaters,anyone want her free of charge????????????whelps easy and you can charge what you want for the pups , as simonman so nicely stated,

Is that for real mate ? I spoke to this guy before really nice fella was enquiring about a pup , what's yours like ?? Love the look of them

make your own mind up on that one,,because youve got hedz as your name does that mean you are a bit of a dick hedz ?????? i take it your simonMANS other half,do you give good hedz???????

The first 1 is right fella ;) the second 1 i give great hedz not good hedz :laugh:

Is that for real mate ? I spoke to this guy before really nice fella was enquiring about a pup , what's yours like ?? Love the look of them

NICE fella fcuk me must have had the wrong number called him twice today didnt look around .Hes milking the fcuking ears I heard is missis rubbed meat paste in is ears must of had a 45 gallon drum of the stuff size of them
  • 6 months later...