• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rifle bullet belt pouch wet moldedto fit the cartidge , small one will hold 10 .22 or 223 bullets large one will take 10 .308 .243 22/250 sam /brown clousure ,fits on the belt and folows your

camera /bino strap 3.5 /2.5 natural veg tanned leather plaited and shaped .natural waxy oil finish hama universal fittings will fit all digi dlsr cameras

rifle bolt holster wet moulded , oil dyed and tooled

Posted Images

Classy work indeed :thumbs: , would there be any chance that you would make me a strap for my bino's like the one on the camera, I have been looking one for years, but until now have never saw what I wanted.

send me a pm o got one hear at home ;)

Many thanks riohog, I recieved bino strap this morning, what can I say about it ?, "craftsmanship at it's very best", I am more than pleased with it, I have looked for years for this standard of leatherwork and you have produced it :toast: well done and again thank you, I am presently dealing for a rifle, if it comes of I will get you to make a sling for me, to any other forum viewer I fully endorse riohog his standard of leatherwork and stitching is on par with any London best. :thumbs:

Many thanks riohog, I recieved bino strap this morning, what can I say about it ?, "craftsmanship at it's very best", I am more than pleased with it, I have looked for years for this standard of leatherwork and you have produced it :toast: well done and again thank you, I am presently dealing for a rifle, if it comes of I will get you to make a sling for me, to any other forum viewer I fully endorse riohog his standard of leatherwork and stitching is on par with any London best. :thumbs:

thank you . i am pleased you are happy ,you should have many years of use from it :thumbs:

;;;

got a sewing machine that would be right up your street mate.... :D also a machine for cutting leather.... :D interested in a swap for some collars?????,,,,,, :whistling:

piss off ive got a chain saw does both :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

;;;

got a sewing machine that would be right up your street mate.... :D also a machine for cutting leather.... :D interested in a swap for some collars?????,,,,,, :whistling:

piss off ive got a chain saw does both :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper:

Is this all hand stitched Rio?

yes . apart from some of the bigger items i produce ,i do have a old leather sewing machine were hand stitching is not viable ;)

it is a old industrial walking foot machine will sew up to about 8 mm of leather with thick multistrand bonded thread , standard sewing machines wont do it .some may sew 2mm but they brake needles its a specialized bit of kit..think its about 60 years old works fine but they are expensive , if you can find a good one ;)
  • 2 weeks later...