Fleas

Same here i never had to treat my lot for flea's till last year i got two kits in and next thing the lot had them. Same with tick's ive never had a tick on a ferret but i think your more likely to get ticks on them from sheep fields

Same here i never had to treat my lot for flea's till last year i got two kits in and next thing the lot had them. Same with tick's ive never had a tick on a ferret but i think your more likely to get ticks on them from sheep fields

get ticks on mine quite regularly, but the flea thing's wierd.....good, but wierd! you'd think they'd pick them up off rabbits quite regularly but for some reason they mustn't like ferrets.

Different flea rabbit flea's are only prone to rabbit ,lamped 17 rabbits of them last night and the plastic box we put them in was hooching with them this morning they jumped on us and the dog but only because the rabbits had cooled down ten minutes later theres none on either of us