my new pup

Sping has turned 6 months now have the recall ok but can be a bit selective when playing witha another pup she is ok own our ownshe sits and stays for a while ,getting throgh gates and fences well ,great aroun cows will sit and let come up to her ,she is great with sheep don't trust her of the lead as yet she puts the ears up when they run of

a few pics

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzA5LTAwNDAwLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzA5LTAwNDAxLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BQmVsZmFzdC0yMDEyMDcxMi0wMDQxMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzEyLTAwNDEyLmpwZw.jpg

Tanks heavy dog .Child dam is Whippet /greyhound +Irish terrirer sire Collie /Greyhound

wasnt sure when you said border if you meant terrier (thought it might of been bred out of the smokey dog IH owns lol)

should make a good dog and its a change from the whippets , what made you go for summat differant?

Hi Chid wanted a wee change the whipprts are great in the cold while things are happening and the bunnies are bolting But when the locator comes out and the digging starts they start to shiver want to try a bit of sit stay come fetch etc started doing some but having trouble fitting the time in my fault

Hi Chid wanted a wee change the whipprts are great in the cold while things are happening and the bunnies are bolting But when the locator comes out and the digging starts they start to shiver want to try a bit of sit stay come fetch etc started doing some but having trouble fitting the time in my fault

Hope it turns out well for you