love machine

th_PHTO0055.jpg

having a taste of whats to come.

PHTO0054.jpg

he was in the burrow without a second glance , just hope he dosent think he is barry white.

no inhibitions at all , just wish he would stop biting :diablo: :11:

:11: i will borrow a decent camera to show how much he has changed in a few weeks,

on the other pics when he is with the red an white lurcher, that dog munchers others for fun including people and he shys off the pup , think he cant work out something so small can do that to him :11:

s v u r a lucky b*****d that was one nice dog pup u got and if i had my way he would have been in scotland with me pickaxe that rabbit looks like that susan bird and remmember me the next time you havein pups [bANNED TEXT] :friends: :friends: :good:

s v u r a lucky b*****d that was one nice dog pup u got and if i had my way he would have been in scotland with me pickaxe that rabbit looks like that susan bird and remmember me the next time you havein pups [bANNED TEXT]  :friends:  :friends:  :good:

think he has just got a pup back, not sure if its out of the same litter

s v u r a lucky b*****d that was one nice dog pup u got and if i had my way he would have been in scotland with me pickaxe that rabbit looks like that susan bird and remmember me the next time you havein pups [bANNED TEXT]  :friends:  :friends:  :good:

POLEY that susan is a nice bird,young dave wanted her :angel: :11: :11: hows it going up there ,going out with the bull next weekend :yahoo: :ph34r: hear from you soon :friends: