3 knife blanks left for sale for sale (edited, woith price drop) take another look

all sold guys thank you

3 knife blanks to sell.

All in 01 tool steel, heat treated and tempered, you can shine them up from here (or leave them as they have a good working finish) fit handles or as always “the gaffer” on here will handle and sheath them if you ask him (he does a great job of them!)

As always I try to keep them as affordable as possible!!!! but might have been to rich for some blood so dropped the price and im not sure il sell any more on here unless asked .!!

This is a first come first serve sale you can ask me to keep one back for you but i will say no , iv been had on here before .

numbers 1 and 2 has now sold are laser cut from one of my designs, they are mini hellmandos and as follows.

10” in overall length 5 ½”handle and 4 ½” blades in 4mm 01 with scandi grind.

£30 posted (that’s almost @cost!) now £25 posted that is @cost!!!!!

5 which is a modifeid version of the above that went wrong so £15 posted , there is nothing wrong with it just not what id hoped for !!

Untitled.jpg

this is one i did and sold . it shows what they look like wehn finnished .. not for sale !!

hellmakbush4.jpg

the one on the right

hellmakbush2.jpg

Edited by midnight