new show in southern ireland 15 april

there will be a show held on 15 april in dragan co tipperary all usual classes terrier lucher hound judges so far dave roberts terrier jim young lucher hounds to be decided this will be well sign posted from main kilkenny clonmel road plus roads from cashel dublin road all are welcome more imformation closer to date or pm me

thanks for the info jimmy too far for me im afraid il be over fo big kevs show though make a weekend of it

no bother ill be there i wouldnt have to keep rejoining under different name only i keep getting deleted i was under the name lady ozzy and a couple more aswell then again if i wanted i could be a guest like most of the menbers now

thanks for the info jimmy too far for me im afraid il be over fo big kevs show though make a weekend of it

no bother ill be there i wouldnt have to keep rejoining under different name only i keep getting deleted i was under the name lady ozzy and a couple more aswell then again if i wanted i could be a guest like most of the menbers now

thats the thing all these trouble makers keep getting deleted :laugh: hope the show goes well for yee

thats the thing all these trouble makers keep getting deleted :laugh: hope the show goes well for yee

just read all ur post pal you aint from england nice of you to put my name up and the town i come from ur not to far from show :huh::yes: you can get ur mate to delete me again Edited by tiger woods