Myxy Hares?

paul thats not true,,,, i have seen plenty of fleas left on dead rabbits,,, although i do agree that if theres loads on a rabbit when you kill it ,, then agood number will leave but not all of them.... i hang mine outside,, then the next day do any prep on them,,, even after 24 hours,, you can still find a few..

as for ticks,, untill the other fella mentioned never seeing them on rabbits ide never thought about it,,,,,,,,,,,,, but ile be honest ive never seen one on a rabbit,,,,, and lets be honest there easy to spot

Agree TOMO.Never seen a tic on a rabbit.

Well if YOU'VE never seen a tic... the excellent picture posted by Paulus must have been photoshopped!!! Because anything YOU haven't seen couldn't possibly be true!!!! :hmm: now could it!

You speak like a real HUNTER...as if YOU know everything & anything that is a little out of the norm, BLOWS you're TINY feckin' mind...Get a grip...You DON'T & Will NEVER know it all...even though you think you do!!

As for me getting out more....I wish I could but there are only so many hours in a day....(by the way that comment was Ironic) not that I expect you to know why...Oh by the way...your posts 4.82 A DAY!!!! mine 0.07 a day... Spend alot of time infront of a screen don't you

Have you proven your statment no.And if your going to brimg Tomo into it put up what and why he said it.Not just you verstion.At the end of the day you got it wronug.And the reson i do come on more i gave up the game last year.Most likely started before you were born. :bye:

Edited by Catcher 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope, they dont get it either  

here

dog catchyitus

Posted Images

Has Anyone ever caught any Hares with Myxy?? & got photographic evidence...

I've heard many times of folk who've said they've seen it...but when pushed about the subject it was they 'HEARD' it off someone...

will explain a bit more later...

Cheers

Not seen it myself :icon_eek:

Have you proven your statment no.And if your going to brimg Tomo into it put up what and why he said it.Not just you verstion.At the end of the day you got it wronug.And the reson i do come on more i gave up the game last year.Most likely started before you were born.

Well...just received report today...seems that hares can contract the myxoma virus, even though doesn't seem to be fatal when Lepus Europaeus get infected...they get infected when also suffering from another Leporipoxvirus ​(which seems to lesson their susceptibility to withstand infection. Leporipoxvirus infection is restricted to lagomorphs (rabbits and hares) and grey squirrels. The genus is composed of four recognised members including Myxoma virus (MYXV)

You seem very certain that its impossible...Why not put ya money where ya mouth is big yin

Edited by D.C.

so possibly the two hares i have cought , that looked like mixi,, but i put down to somthing else,, could have actualy had it,, intresting stuff D,C

correct mate i discovered the same when i did a bit of research the other day when we were on about it.

so possibly the two hares i have cought , that looked like mixi,, but i put down to somthing else,, could have actualy had it,, intresting stuff D,C

Think I may have had a third with my 4 1/2 month old pup!! :laugh:;)